Opinion The NBA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

lol playing basketball well outweighed rape. OK
I fu**en hate gods being made out of people that dont deserve it just because they died. I already said i feel really bad for his family, and i dont want him to die. His legacy to basketball is great but you cannot forget he did this. 95 percent of women who get raped dont report it. You know why? because of what happens to them when they do. They get shamed, they have to appear in court where they pretty much always defend themselves as not being sluts. They have to go through invasive medical tests and then most of the cases get dismissed because its so hard to prove as its almost always his word against hers. And then you get morons who say they deserve it because of the way they dressed or acted. There was heaps of evidence that he did it and he changed his story many times as more evidence came out to suit himself. Its a despicable act and he got away with it because he had money.

You seem to be forgetting the countless millions of people he had a massively positive influence on.

You seem to be forgetting the countless millions of people he had a massively positive influence on.
I bet those priests at the catholic church had a positive influence on many people as well.
I don't know anything about the Kobe situation but if it is true then I am with HeathComeBack on this one.
Just because a guy can throw a ball through a hoop doesn't excuse him from what no one else would be excused from.

What the hell is wrong with the Sixers. Brett Brown wont last much longer at this rate.

Did you watch today's game? Played with toughness and high skill... Much to my disgust!

Yeah they were fantastic today. Bens D on Kawhi was so good even though Kawhi still scored 30. I just want them to take what they do at Home on the Road because their away record sucks.

Yep.... You could tell Kawhi was playing frustrated today.
I'm really worried about PG to be honest. He's in a real slump and his defense isn't up to scratch.

Just one question.... How can you support a team containing Joel "cry baby" Embiid. Disgusting human.

Knightmare interested to get your thoughts on how the Bulls are tracking and how you view this years draft in general

Didn't realise this NBA thread was up and about again.

I actually did a video on my youtube re the draft and my rankings and feel *see signature/my draft almanac thread for link. Includes my NBA draft top-5 and 5 key learnings from the NBA draft and how that applies to the AFL.

I'm optimistic about the direction of the Bulls for the first time since Thibs was coaching.

Arturas Karnisovas is that first sign to me. He's singularly responsible for bringing Donovan in who is an excellent coach and was incredible this year helping Oklahomo making the playoffs. I don't know a lot about Marc Eversley as a GM and might need to read up on him at some stage, but if Arturas signed him, I'm sure he had a good reason.

Bulls have some pieces. LaVine is a boarderline all-star. Inconsistent and not a great defender, but when he gets hot, he wins games like few others can. Markkanen I've long liked but have been disappointed around his development after his first season, so hopefully the coaching change helps him. Otto Porter is the third and only other guy I consider a starter. Coby White can be a piece, though whether he's a genuine starter or more a 6th man I'm yet to decide. Then from there, it's role players who are fine off the bench, without being guys I'd want to start. So it's a roster that needs a lot more starting calibre talent.

Who I'd pick. As per in my video, James Wiseman I'd pick if he drops. If Wiseman is gone by pick 4 as is predicted, I'd actually trade down to somewhere around pick 10-12 to get Nesmisth. Eg. trade for Spurs 2020 and 2021 first round picks. I'd also make any move required to gain Bol Bol who for mine everyone made a mistake last year to let slide into the second round. And if it were to require that 2021 first round pick to get him, I'm doing that. It allows the creation of a starting group of Bol Bol, Markkanen, Porter, LaVine. With White as a 6th man, Nesmith would play a prominent role off the bench and could become a starter in no time. D.Rose could probably be signed as a point guard for a small contract to start and he'd love that floor spacing around him, and that team could make a playoff run assuming good health and development from those younger pieces.

Last edited:
Bored so here are my top 10 players in the NBA currently
1. LeBron
2. Giannis
3. Kawhi
4. Harden
5. Butler
6. Jokic
7. Doncic
8. Lillard
9. AD
10. one of CP3, Tatum or Embiid

I decided to ignore Curry and Durant as they missed the whole year. Personally, they'd both be the top 2 but I don't know how they will return, especially KD so I'll wait to see how they return next season

1. LeBron
2. Giannis
3. Kawhi
4. Harden
5. Butler
6. Jokic
7. Doncic
8. Lillard
9. AD

I decided to ignore Curry and Durant as they missed the whole year. Personally, they'd both be the top 2 but I don't know how they will return, especially KD so I'll wait to see how they return next season
Solid list, I would probably had AD top 5 though.

Going to be interesting to see what the likes of Curry and Durant fair next year after injury. Can they get back into the top 10?

As a Celtics fan, really hoping Tatum can push his way into that top 5 in the next couple of years. Kid is going to be a superstar.

Solid list, I would probably had AD top 5 though.

Going to be interesting to see what the likes of Curry and Durant fair next year after injury. Can they get back into the top 10?

As a Celtics fan, really hoping Tatum can push his way into that top 5 in the next couple of years. Kid is going to be a superstar.
My NBA opinions are very unconventional. I think Curry has been the best player since 2018, not LBJ which most disagree with. Like tap ruckmen in the AFL, I think bigs who are reliant on other players to be dominant are overrated. Look at everyone above AD, they've all carried a team further in the playoffs as a first choice option except Doncic but he is a 2nd year player (who gets past the Clippers if it wasn't for the Zinger going down). AD can't carry a team by himself but all those other players can. He is possibly the best complimentary piece in the league if you already have a star as he is a very well rounded player and that is why him and LBJ have done so well. AD doesn't make anyone else better though. Everyone listed above (besides Kawhi but he is so good at creating his own offense) does.

Also Tatum is a star. I though Lonzo was going to be the best from that draft and boy have I been proved wrong (tbh, I'm still confident Lonzo will be an all-star but Tatum is something else.

1. LeBron
2. Giannis
3. Kawhi
4. Harden
5. Butler
6. Jokic
7. Doncic
8. Lillard
9. AD

I'm worried KD will be a shell of his former self. It's not an injury guys come back from well, and from what I understand, it's an injury where the taller you are, the harder it is to come back from. The Professor for those who follow him either on YouTube or followed his AND1 stuff, he came back well and still has his speed and agility, but he's tiny and his cut was a lot small compared to Kobe's which may have mattered?

I love the Butler call. He was an unlucky bounce of leading the 76ers to the chip last year and has arguably outplayed LeBron in this series but just hasn't had enough help.

Giannis, Harden, Kawhi, Doncic, AD, Lillard, LeBron have to be in that group. Steph and KD until/unless they prove they're not at that same level they once were. I've got a shock #10, but I've got Zion.

On Zion, and I'm talking on the impact he has on the court now. The amount of gravity he creates when heading towards the rim is as high as any in the NBA. Super high FG% at 58%. 3PT% is actually good on those few attempts at 43%. 29.1 points per 36min. But then on top of that he has the court vision and dominates without the ball, but then you give him the ball and he goes to work. With Zion, I have no questions about how great he is already. Only durability.

Jokic I considered and feel offensively is that centre you'd take first with how great his passing is and scoring is good too, but defensively he's a liability and that puts him just behind those others. Embiid wasn't on that level last year either. Tatum's second half of the year was great, but he's still a half tier off those top-10 guys. CP3 was great last year and in that discussion but I don't see him maintaining that level at his age, and not without Donovan as coach.
Another who people won't talk about, but Bradley Beal I don't have far off either. He's a star and was the biggest of all the All NBA snubs for mine. How Simmons made the team ahead of him is beyond me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm worried KD will be a shell of his former self. It's not an injury guys come back from well, and from what I understand, it's an injury where the taller you are, the harder it is to come back from. The Professor for those who follow him either on YouTube or followed his AND1 stuff, he came back well and still has his speed and agility, but he's tiny and his cut was a lot small compared to Kobe's which may have mattered?

I love the Butler call. He was an unlucky bounce of leading the 76ers to the chip last year and has arguably outplayed LeBron in this series but just hasn't had enough help.

Giannis, Harden, Kawhi, Doncic, AD, Lillard, LeBron have to be in that group. Steph and KD until/unless they prove they're not at that same level they once were. I've got a shock #10, but I've got Zion.

On Zion, and I'm talking on the impact he has on the court now. The amount of gravity he creates when heading towards the rim is as high as any in the NBA. Super high FG% at 58%. 3PT% is actually good on those few attempts at 43%. 29.1 points per 36min. But then on top of that he has the court vision and dominates without the ball, but then you give him the ball and he goes to work. With Zion, I have no questions about how great he is already. Only durability.

Jokic I considered and feel offensively is that centre you'd take first with how great his passing is and scoring is good too, but defensively he's a liability and that puts him just behind those others. Embiid wasn't on that level last year either. Tatum's second half of the year was great, but he's still a half tier off those top-10 guys. CP3 was great last year and in that discussion but I don't see him maintaining that level at his age, and not without Donovan as coach.
Another who people won't talk about, but Bradley Beal I don't have far off either. He's a star and was the biggest of all the All NBA snubs for mine. How Simmons made the team ahead of him is beyond me.
I'll have to disagree with ZIon. His scoring is amazing but I have to disagree with being great off the ball. He is very good in transition off the ball as you'd expect though. He isn't a good playmaker or one on one defender. Players blow by him. He is a great scorer and possibly the best athlete in the league but I don't think I'd even have him top 25 yet.

As with Butler, I personally think he should be named FMVP but they never give it to a losing player. Miami probably need a second option (an Oladipo maybe) to become the top team in the league. Butler does everything so well. He is one of the best man and switch defenders in the league. He is a good playmaker and scorer but most importantly, he is a great leader.

On the KD note, I tend to agree. The big plus is that he has been given much more time to recover due to covid which could very well work in his favour and the Achilles injury was on his non-preferred leg unlike Kobe's who did his Achilles on his preferred leg. I'm not sure if that makes any difference but it may help him.

I like the Beal shout but again, his D is close to the worst in the league. I tend to not value defence so highly as I believe defence is a team thing, not an individual thing but when you are that bad individually, you become a liability. Again, I'll cut him slack because he has to carry an entire offence and if Wall returns at a reasonable level, he won't have to.

I think you're really underrating Jokic's D. I'd honestly say he is at least neutral as a defender, maybe a slight plus. He is really good at reading passes and a big body. Plus he has gone further as a first option than AD ever did. He runs that offence and there is a reason the Nuggets keep surpassing expectations, it is because of him.

I will say this. I genuinely believe Luka could end up being the best player in the league by next seasons end. I thought he was the best prospect I've ever seen coming to the league (only started seriously following in 2016) and he has somehow surpassed expectations. He is such a good scorer and playmaker and honestly, a good defender. His only weakness is that his percentages are very average but that comes with leading an offence and not having much support.

I'll have to disagree with ZIon. His scoring is amazing but I have to disagree with being great off the ball. He is very good in transition off the ball as you'd expect though. He isn't a good playmaker or one on one defender. Players blow by him. He is a great scorer and possibly the best athlete in the league but I don't think I'd even have him top 25 yet.

As with Butler, I personally think he should be named FMVP but they never give it to a losing player. Miami probably need a second option (an Oladipo maybe) to become the top team in the league. Butler does everything so well. He is one of the best man and switch defenders in the league. He is a good playmaker and scorer but most importantly, he is a great leader.

On the KD note, I tend to agree. The big plus is that he has been given much more time to recover due to covid which could very well work in his favour and the Achilles injury was on his non-preferred leg unlike Kobe's who did his Achilles on his preferred leg. I'm not sure if that makes any difference but it may help him.

I like the Beal shout but again, his D is close to the worst in the league. I tend to not value defence so highly as I believe defence is a team thing, not an individual thing but when you are that bad individually, you become a liability. Again, I'll cut him slack because he has to carry an entire offence and if Wall returns at a reasonable level, he won't have to.

I think you're really underrating Jokic's D. I'd honestly say he is at least neutral as a defender, maybe a slight plus. He is really good at reading passes and a big body. Plus he has gone further as a first option than AD ever did. He runs that offence and there is a reason the Nuggets keep surpassing expectations, it is because of him.

I will say this. I genuinely believe Luka could end up being the best player in the league by next seasons end. I thought he was the best prospect I've ever seen coming to the league (only started seriously following in 2016) and he has somehow surpassed expectations. He is such a good scorer and playmaker and honestly, a good defender. His only weakness is that his percentages are very average but that comes with leading an offence and not having much support.

I agree with you on Zion not being a great defender, but I do view him as underutilised as a playmaker. He's a great passer and needs the ball in his hands more. I feel like with AD, he's probably that next interior guy off the ball I'd want most. Being a lob threat, any pick and roll or any action where he cuts to the basket, even in the half court he's unstoppable, and when he's in the open floor obviously it's over if he gets out on the fast break. Once he can play more minutes and stay healthy, he's one of that absolute top tier for me. Probably almost everyone will call it a premature call, but I've got him up there already. His impact that is ridiculous when he's out on the floor already.

I agree with you on Butler being the finals MVP. He's been the best in the series, but of course as you say it doesn't go to anyone on the losing team. If leadership value and value on winning and those around him, Butler is justifiably very, very high on this list. If Miami can get an Oladipo or someone like that, wow! They need another two-way star, and Oladipo would help in that way and also fit that culture.

Luka due to defensive reasons I don't have ever quite being that premier player, and I don't see him as nearly as capable as you do on that side of the floor. My thinking with Luka is he'll stay much the same as he is now. I see him being a career sub 35% 3pt shooter. He may increase his usage rate and score another point or so and get another assist or two on top of what he's already putting up, but I'm seeing him as really not that dissimilar to a James Harden, though without that kind of handle, but with more willingness to play off the ball. I see his upside as being roughly that guy.

While he's not a three point shooter, and he needs to get back to his shooting form from his first year, Giannis is the guy I'd be starting a franchise with and taking going forward. He needs a CP3 or some other ball handler with 3 point shooting gravity to win a chip and I'd like to see him play more off the ball and down low more, with Middleton having the ball in his hands more also for them to get over that hump. Zion if ever he can get healthy would be that next guy, and that only other for me I'd be thinking all that long about. With Luka probably that next guy, preferring him to Tatum and the other young up and comers.

I look at the best winning formula today as having that dominant perimeter player who creates outside gravity with someone else who creates gravity going to the basket. Have those two elements, and you're looking at a dynasty. It's like if a Steph or Lillard were to be paired with a Giannis, AD or Zion. Or if it's a perimeter guy who likes getting to the basket like a LeBron or Harden, you also need that lob threat and outside gravity to win.

I agree with you on Zion not being a great defender, but I do view him as underutilised as a playmaker. He's a great passer and needs the ball in his hands more. I feel like with AD, he's probably that next interior guy off the ball I'd want most. Being a lob threat, any pick and roll or any action where he cuts to the basket, even in the half court he's unstoppable, and when he's in the open floor obviously it's over if he gets out on the fast break. Once he can play more minutes and stay healthy, he's one of that absolute top tier for me. Probably almost everyone will call it a premature call, but I've got him up there already. His impact that is ridiculous when he's out on the floor already.

I agree with you on Butler being the finals MVP. He's been the best in the series, but of course as you say it doesn't go to anyone on the losing team. If leadership value and value on winning and those around him, Butler is justifiably very, very high on this list. If Miami can get an Oladipo or someone like that, wow! They need another two-way star, and Oladipo would help in that way and also fit that culture.

Luka due to defensive reasons I don't have ever quite being that premier player, and I don't see him as nearly as capable as you do on that side of the floor. My thinking with Luka is he'll stay much the same as he is now. I see him being a career sub 35% 3pt shooter. He may increase his usage rate and score another point or so and get another assist or two on top of what he's already putting up, but I'm seeing him as really not that dissimilar to a James Harden, though without that kind of handle, but with more willingness to play off the ball. I see his upside as being roughly that guy.

While he's not a three point shooter, and he needs to get back to his shooting form from his first year, Giannis is the guy I'd be starting a franchise with and taking going forward. He needs a CP3 or some other ball handler with 3 point shooting gravity to win a chip and I'd like to see him play more off the ball and down low more, with Middleton having the ball in his hands more also for them to get over that hump. Zion if ever he can get healthy would be that next guy, and that only other for me I'd be thinking all that long about. With Luka probably that next guy, preferring him to Tatum and the other young up and comers.

I look at the best winning formula today as having that dominant perimeter player who creates outside gravity with someone else who creates gravity going to the basket. Have those two elements, and you're looking at a dynasty. It's like if a Steph or Lillard were to be paired with a Giannis, AD or Zion. Or if it's a perimeter guy who likes getting to the basket like a LeBron or Harden, you also need that lob threat and outside gravity to win.
Yeah, I think the Pelicans need to move on Ingram asap. Just from seeing them, him and Zion don't work and it is clear Zion will be the better player. I do think Zion is a very underrated playmaker as well but sometimes, I think he doesn't realise this at times. Zion also works very well with Lonzo but Ingram never did. Ingram is a genuine black hole.

Luka isn't a bad defender.He even picked up a few all defensive votes. He is very big and hard to get past. Plus he always puts in effort. I'd call him a plus defender. I honestly think he will be the best offensive player when it is all said and done, maybe even the goat. Giannis lack of a jumper is the major limiter and why I'd take Luka above. He isn't a great playmaker (average) and I think Zion will also prove to be better but I do worry if Zion will become injury prone.

Speaking of pairings, I lowkey hope Giannis requests a trade to the Warriors. Him and Steph would be an amazing pairing as Steph would take so much pressure off Giannis as he is the most doubled perimeter player ever and IMO, the current best offensive player of all time. I've never seen someone get so much attention purely for existing

Yeah, I think the Pelicans need to move on Ingram asap. Just from seeing them, him and Zion don't work and it is clear Zion will be the better player. I do think Zion is a very underrated playmaker as well but sometimes, I think he doesn't realise this at times. Zion also works very well with Lonzo but Ingram never did. Ingram is a genuine black hole.

Luka isn't a bad defender.He even picked up a few all defensive votes. He is very big and hard to get past. Plus he always puts in effort. I'd call him a plus defender. I honestly think he will be the best offensive player when it is all said and done, maybe even the goat. Giannis lack of a jumper is the major limiter and why I'd take Luka above. He isn't a great playmaker (average) and I think Zion will also prove to be better but I do worry if Zion will become injury prone.

Speaking of pairings, I lowkey hope Giannis requests a trade to the Warriors. Him and Steph would be an amazing pairing as Steph would take so much pressure off Giannis as he is the most doubled perimeter player ever and IMO, the current best offensive player of all time. I've never seen someone get so much attention purely for existing

I agree with you on the Zion and Lonzo combo working. Lonzo isn't great, but he combines well with Zion because he moves the ball fast and quickly gets it moving up the court in a hurry and will mean a lot of fast break finishes for Zion. Agree with you also on Ingram. Flip him for a range shooter who doesn't need as much of the ball. It needs to be a high pace, 3 point shooter.

Best offensive player for Luka is an interesting call. I believe I saw some metrics suggesting that the Mavericks had the most efficient offense ever this year? Or maybe it's with Luka and Kristaps on the court? In any case, craft high efficiency a bit like Houston. Really it depends how you measure offence. Is Wilt the greater offensive player ever? Kareem? MJ? LeBron? Durant? Harden? Steph? Will it be Zion? They bring different things to the table, and it also depends on who you pair them with.

For the modern NBA, and it comes down to stylistic preferences and who you surround them with, but prime Steph is probably that guy offensively I'd want first. Being that volume, but high efficiency 3pt shooter, high efficiency ft shooter, being able to pull up with ball in hand but then also play off ball and spot up and shoot. That's probably that first guy because of the versatility he provides on that end of the floor and how you can fit him with anyone while other guys need more specific types around them for an offence to be maximised. That's why guys like AD as another example, he fits so easily around everyone else because whether he has the ball or gets no touches, he fits so easily and is still a threat and makes your offence better. Zion also for the reverse reason to Steph appeals to me as that potential best offensive player because he comes the handle, with the court vision, with the inside gravity as perhaps an even better and more lethal finisher around the bucket compared to LeBron. As long as Zion's free throw shooting improves and he can increase his 3 point shooting volume while maintaining a high efficiency, maybe he becomes that top guy on that end of the floor.

Giannis on Warriors would be historic insane. Giannis leads the NBA in dunks and shots inside 5ft, Steph and Klay 3s. Would be the best trio in NBA history and as a combination I feel like would fit even better than Durant did with that group, with Durant really stalling that ball movement on that offence, at times even to the detriment of that offence.

A strange idea and unrelated to the above. But I've been thinking about an all-time ultimate big 3 and who I'd take. For me it's Wilt, MJ and LeBron. I love Russell and Kareem, but having Wilt, those guys aren't as necessary as perimeter guys. The combination of offence, defence, athleticism and rebounding. All bases are covered. Then it's just a case of surround them with shooting and floor spacing.

I agree with you on the Zion and Lonzo combo working. Lonzo isn't great, but he combines well with Zion because he moves the ball fast and quickly gets it moving up the court in a hurry and will mean a lot of fast break finishes for Zion. Agree with you also on Ingram. Flip him for a range shooter who doesn't need as much of the ball. It needs to be a high pace, 3 point shooter.

Best offensive player for Luka is an interesting call. I believe I saw some metrics suggesting that the Mavericks had the most efficient offense ever this year? Or maybe it's with Luka and Kristaps on the court? In any case, craft high efficiency a bit like Houston. Really it depends how you measure offence. Is Wilt the greater offensive player ever? Kareem? MJ? LeBron? Durant? Harden? Steph? Will it be Zion? They bring different things to the table, and it also depends on who you pair them with.

For the modern NBA, and it comes down to stylistic preferences and who you surround them with, but prime Steph is probably that guy offensively I'd want first. Being that volume, but high efficiency 3pt shooter, high efficiency ft shooter, being able to pull up with ball in hand but then also play off ball and spot up and shoot. That's probably that first guy because of the versatility he provides on that end of the floor and how you can fit him with anyone while other guys need more specific types around them for an offence to be maximised. That's why guys like AD as another example, he fits so easily around everyone else because whether he has the ball or gets no touches, he fits so easily and is still a threat and makes your offence better. Zion also for the reverse reason to Steph appeals to me as that potential best offensive player because he comes the handle, with the court vision, with the inside gravity as perhaps an even better and more lethal finisher around the bucket compared to LeBron. As long as Zion's free throw shooting improves and he can increase his 3 point shooting volume while maintaining a high efficiency, maybe he becomes that top guy on that end of the floor.

Giannis on Warriors would be historic insane. Giannis leads the NBA in dunks and shots inside 5ft, Steph and Klay 3s. Would be the best trio in NBA history and as a combination I feel like would fit even better than Durant did with that group, with Durant really stalling that ball movement on that offence, at times even to the detriment of that offence.

A strange idea and unrelated to the above. But I've been thinking about an all-time ultimate big 3 and who I'd take. For me it's Wilt, MJ and LeBron. I love Russell and Kareem, but having Wilt, those guys aren't as necessary as perimeter guys. The combination of offence, defence, athleticism and rebounding. All bases are covered. Then it's just a case of surround them with shooting and floor spacing.
I never saw MJ besides highlights and I've barely seen and of Wilt and Russell but that big 3 would be unstoppable. I guess I'd look to add Durant in as he is just such a good iso player.

Didn't realise this NBA thread was up and about again.

I actually did a video on my youtube re the draft and my rankings and feel *see signature/my draft almanac thread for link. Includes my NBA draft top-5 and 5 key learnings from the NBA draft and how that applies to the AFL.

I'm optimistic about the direction of the Bulls for the first time since Thibs was coaching.

Arturas Karnisovas is that first sign to me. He's singularly responsible for bringing Donovan in who is an excellent coach and was incredible this year helping Oklahomo making the playoffs. I don't know a lot about Marc Eversley as a GM and might need to read up on him at some stage, but if Arturas signed him, I'm sure he had a good reason.

Bulls have some pieces. LaVine is a boarderline all-star. Inconsistent and not a great defender, but when he gets hot, he wins games like few others can. Markkanen I've long liked but have been disappointed around his development after his first season, so hopefully the coaching change helps him. Otto Porter is the third and only other guy I consider a starter. Coby White can be a piece, though whether he's a genuine starter or more a 6th man I'm yet to decide. Then from there, it's role players who are fine off the bench, without being guys I'd want to start. So it's a roster that needs a lot more starting calibre talent.

Who I'd pick. As per in my video, James Wiseman I'd pick if he drops. If Wiseman is gone by pick 4 as is predicted, I'd actually trade down to somewhere around pick 10-12 to get Nesmisth. Eg. trade for Spurs 2020 and 2021 first round picks. I'd also make any move required to gain Bol Bol who for mine everyone made a mistake last year to let slide into the second round. And if it were to require that 2021 first round pick to get him, I'm doing that. It allows the creation of a starting group of Bol Bol, Markkanen, Porter, LaVine. With White as a 6th man, Nesmith would play a prominent role off the bench and could become a starter in no time. D.Rose could probably be signed as a point guard for a small contract to start and he'd love that floor spacing around him, and that team could make a playoff run assuming good health and development from those younger pieces.
Coby White is a 6th man scoring guard not a starting pg. Don't hate the Williams selection as a upside choice in a weak draft but should have traded down and picked up an asset. Markkanen and Carter jr are ok but there is a whole lot of average about the Bulls to me

Coby White is a 6th man scoring guard not a starting pg. Don't hate the Williams selection as a upside choice in a weak draft but should have traded down and picked up an asset. Markkanen and Carter jr are ok but there is a whole lot of average about the Bulls to me

White I agree is optimised as a 6th man. That's what I've been seeing him.

Williams I will take time to win me over. I'm not in the least bit optimistic.

Markkanen I like and believe can come good and be a good second scoring option.

Carter Jr I'm yet to decide whether he can become a genuine starter. He may. But for now he's more someone who is more ideal off the bench based on performance.

I still wish the Bulls scored Bol Bol in last year's draft.

The Bulls roster will need a big shakeup. It's a roster in the very early building stages. Some pieces are there, but there isn't that star to build around and I'm not seeing enough high level starters either.

White I agree is optimised as a 6th man. That's what I've been seeing him.

Williams I will take time to win me over. I'm not in the least bit optimistic.

Markkanen I like and believe can come good and be a good second scoring option.

Carter Jr I'm yet to decide whether he can become a genuine starter. He may. But for now he's more someone who is more ideal off the bench based on performance.

I still wish the Bulls scored Bol Bol in last year's draft.

The Bulls roster will need a big shakeup. It's a roster in the very early building stages. Some pieces are there, but there isn't that star to build around and I'm not seeing enough high level starters either.
You’ll be a good shot at Cunningham/Suggs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back