Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
RIP Lin Wood

But yes, JE is alive
That seems to be the least controversial thing he's posted. Even claiming JE arranged illegal adoption for Roberts children pales to this!
1609471369373.png

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah thats a doozy. But really, if theyre adopting kids for pedo activity, abd arranging fake deaths, then its not a leap for them to be in the loop of upcoming hits and perhaps even funding them
But Roberts is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of US!! WTF is Lin doing?

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Update thread after Gizzlanes latest filing. Still trying to get charges dropped. Seeks more evidence. Also pending, is third try to get out on bail.

Will any more of Epstein’s co-conspirator’s be prosecuted?

We can understand (but can’t fully answer) this question by looking to Epstein’s non-prosecution agreement.

This agreement, or plea deal, was unique. Not just because it was favorable and done in secret and kept secret from his victims and the public, but because it released Epstein’s known and unknown co-conspirators.

The identity of Epstein’s unknown co-conspirators has always been intriguing. He ran in powerful circles. One name that always comes up is Bill Clinton.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is no secret but Harvard’s Program for Evolutionary Dynamics, Epstein had helped fund with a $6.5m donation has now been closed after an inquiry into ties between its director, Martin Nowak and Epstein.

There were some weird eugenics claims, ties to Bill Gates and how Epstein wanted to use his "seed" to propagate the human race as well.

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
This is no secret but Harvard’s Program for Evolutionary Dynamics, Epstein had helped fund with a $6.5m donation has now been closed after an inquiry into ties between its director, Martin Nowak and Epstein.

There were some weird eugenics claims, ties to Bill Gates and how Epstein wanted to use his "seed" to propagate the human race as well.

Honestly this just makes me want to 🤮 Why do the most disgusting vile repulsive men always think they can produce some super human race with their 'seed'? Absolutely makes my skin crawl.

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Honestly this just makes me want to 🤮 Why do the most disgusting vile repulsive men always think they can produce some super human race with their 'seed'? Absolutely makes my skin crawl.
Their ruthless obsession with power. Survival of the fittest and such. Forget the child stuff, Epstein was a ruthless and cunning businessman, that's probably a valued trait in their eyes.

Back