Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...a-bill-gates-divorce-jeffrey-epstein-meetings

Melinda French Gates had concerns about her husband’s dealings with the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein when she consulted lawyers to explore the option of divorcing the Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates, according to reports.

Melinda is said to have expressed unease at Bill’s relationship with Epstein since at least 2013. Her meeting with divorce lawyers in October 2019 is said to have taken place at roughly the same time as a New York Times article detailed Bill’s meetings with Epstein, which included an overnight stay at Epstein’s New York mansion.

The article, which detailed Epstein’s connections with the rich and powerful, said none of them “compared in prestige and power to the [then] world’s second-richest person, a brilliant and intensely private luminary: Bill Gates. And unlike many others, Mr Gates started the relationship after Mr Epstein was convicted of sex crimes.”

This family is rife with weird pedo s**t

Anyone watching the Maxwell show on Stan? I noticed 3 eps available when I was online this morning

Is it this one:
Epstein’s Shadow: Ghislaine Maxwell is directed by Barbara Shearer, a 20-year veteran reality producer who got her break with an HBO documentary called Women Who Love Killers, about those who fall in love with and, in many cases, marry convicted murderers. Shearer’s latest film is the three-part inside story of Ghislaine Maxwell, a woman who suffered an extraordinary fall from grace.

Shearer takes a fast and furious look at the life and times of Maxwell, following the investigation and the resolution so far, drawing us to the crossover between celebrity and justice. She calls her approach “colouring in the lights”, fascinated by the way “so many people didn’t even know the name until she was arrested, yet she had been with him for more than 20 years’’. The first episode details Maxwell’s evolution, the second her trajectory and the third her downfall.

Shearer starts her investigation with a terrific opening sequence where Maxwell, head down, a large furry hood obscuring her features, walks quickly down a Manhattan street, hands jammed into her pockets. Horns blare loudly. A reporter traipses along beside her holding out her microphone, trying to keep pace. “Have you anything to say?” she manages to say breathlessly. “Happy New Year,” drawls Maxwell in a well-bred accent. “Have you spoken to Prince Andrew?” Maxwell answers, face hidden, “I made a statement, thank you.” The politeness is biting, the sense of superiority withering; she’s obviously too bright and far too entitled to be entangled in any tabloid sordidness.

Is it this one:
Epstein’s Shadow: Ghislaine Maxwell is directed by Barbara Shearer, a 20-year veteran reality producer who got her break with an HBO documentary called Women Who Love Killers, about those who fall in love with and, in many cases, marry convicted murderers. Shearer’s latest film is the three-part inside story of Ghislaine Maxwell, a woman who suffered an extraordinary fall from grace.

Shearer takes a fast and furious look at the life and times of Maxwell, following the investigation and the resolution so far, drawing us to the crossover between celebrity and justice. She calls her approach “colouring in the lights”, fascinated by the way “so many people didn’t even know the name until she was arrested, yet she had been with him for more than 20 years’’. The first episode details Maxwell’s evolution, the second her trajectory and the third her downfall.

Shearer starts her investigation with a terrific opening sequence where Maxwell, head down, a large furry hood obscuring her features, walks quickly down a Manhattan street, hands jammed into her pockets. Horns blare loudly. A reporter traipses along beside her holding out her microphone, trying to keep pace. “Have you anything to say?” she manages to say breathlessly. “Happy New Year,” drawls Maxwell in a well-bred accent. “Have you spoken to Prince Andrew?” Maxwell answers, face hidden, “I made a statement, thank you.” The politeness is biting, the sense of superiority withering; she’s obviously too bright and far too entitled to be entangled in any tabloid sordidness.

Yes it is. Sadly I am yet to get round to watching it myself though. Still sitting on the watch list.

Yes it is. Sadly I am yet to get round to watching it myself though. Still sitting on the watch list.

I've watched it, quite good. Not a huge amount of new information, but gives a little more background about where Ghislaine has come from and her father. Only 3 episodes so not too hard to get through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bill Gates be as sick as Saville for mine. No proof though at this stage. But he is dodgy as they come

Some interesting body language from Gates, as soon as the question was asked some serious squirming in the chair started.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back