Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a super random story from Boris Johnson’s sister.

It’s hard not to feel a batsqueak of pity for Ghislaine Maxwell — 500 days and counting in solitary confinement. I intersected briefly with her at Oxford. As a fresher I wandered into Balliol JCR one day in search of its subsidised breakfast granola-and-Nescafé offering and found a shiny glamazon with naughty eyes holding court astride a table, a high-heeled boot resting on my brother Boris’s thigh. She gave me a pitying glance but I did manage to snag an invite to her party in Headington Hill Hall — even though I wasn't in the same college as her and Boris. I have a memory of her father, Bob, coming out in a towelling robe and telling us all to go home. I’m sure fairweather friends would not reveal they went to a Ghislaine Maxwell party: as Barbara Amiel’s brilliant memoir Friends and Enemies proves, you only know who your real chums are when you’re in the gutter

Throwing dear brother under the bus a bit there.

Epstein’s longtime pilot Larry Visoski was cross-examined by the defence team on Tuesday morning about specific flights and passengers, following questioning by the prosecution regarding his work and access to Epstein’s properties.

He testified that passengers on Epstein’s plane included Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Itzhak Perlman, Donald Trump, Chris Tucker, John Glenn, Kevin Spacey, and George Mitchell.

Epstein’s longtime pilot Larry Visoski was cross-examined by the defence team on Tuesday morning about specific flights and passengers, following questioning by the prosecution regarding his work and access to Epstein’s properties.

He testified that passengers on Epstein’s plane included Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Itzhak Perlman, Donald Trump, Chris Tucker, John Glenn, Kevin Spacey, and George Mitchell.

Trump never flew on the Lolita Express. He flew on a smaller Epstein plane once from Florida to New Jersey. Only two people were on this plane and it wasn’t Epstein or Maxwell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mildly surprised that Chris Tucker was on the plane. Not surprised by anyone else.

How come no-one is talking about Trumps connection to Epstein?

Clearly he was involved in the Paedo sh*t as well.

Trump is a creep undoubtedly, but didn't he distance himself from Epstein once the sex offender charges had been laid?

I don't think everyone Epstein interacted with was involved with the sex side of what he did, he would have had plenty of occasions to just network with the rich and famous to try to scope out some more wealth / power / access and such without necessarily having all of those people caught up in the more sordid stuff he did.

Whether there were rumours that those people ignored for various reasons, even if not directly involved, still reflects poorly on them.

How come no-one is talking about Trumps connection to Epstein?

Clearly he was involved in the Paedo sh*t as well.

Because the evidence isn't there.

The evidence of creepy s**t comes from the beauty pageant stuff.

Everything to do with Epstein after the mid nineties seems to be animosity. Trump was speaking out about this at CPAC in 2015, years before Epstein's death, seems to be a strange thing to do if it was complicit.

Trump is a creep undoubtedly, but didn't he distance himself from Epstein once the sex offender charges had been laid?

So did Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and everyone else.

No-one I know of was all like 'He's a great guy' after he was charged with being a ******* Paedo sex trafficker.

Before the charges were laid, Trump had this to say about Epstein:

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.''

Trump called Epstein a ‘terrific guy’ who enjoyed ‘younger’ women before denying relationship with him - The Washington Post

This is coming from a bloke who has paid off ex-mistresses, admitted to sexual assaults and just 'grabbing young women by the pussy', and has had over 20 separate women accuse him of sexual assault, and claimed he would date his own ******* literal daughter (if she wasnt his daughter).

Epstein's own pilot just testified that he flew Trump to Epsteins paedo island. Often.

Epstein then gets arrested and charged, and then... hangs himself in his cell, while the cameras were switched off, and the 2 guards were asleep, while Trump was President.

Isnt that... a little ******* suspicious?

Because the evidence isn't there.

But the evidence is there. Trumps own words. Evidence from witnesses that flew him to Epstein's private island (and others). Photographs of them together. Evidence of people who knew them.

It looks to me like Epstein had dirt on at least one former and one current president (Clinton and Trump), at least one member of the Royal Family of the UK (Prince Andrew), and likely several other prominent and wealthy people.

Next minute he 'hangs himself in his cell' under Trumps watch?

Come on man.

So did Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and everyone else.

No-one I know of was all like 'He's a great guy' after he was charged with being a ******* Paedo sex trafficker.

Before the charges were laid, Trump had this to say about Epstein:

Trump called Epstein a ‘terrific guy’ who enjoyed ‘younger’ women before denying relationship with him - The Washington Post

This is coming from a bloke who has paid off ex-mistresses, admitted to sexual assaults and just 'grabbing young women by the pussy', and has had over 20 separate women accuse him of sexual assault, and claimed he would date his own ******* literal daughter (if she wasnt his daughter).

Epstein's own pilot just testified that he flew Trump to Epsteins paedo island. Often.

Epstein then gets arrested and charged, and then... hangs himself in his cell, while the cameras were switched off, and the 2 guards were asleep, while Trump was President.

Isnt that... a little ******* suspicious?

Pretty sure Prince Andrew explicitly did the opposite and visited him in NYC after the sex offender stuff?

No doubt Epstein's death was suspicious, but I don't think the POTUS was the only one who could have arranged it from the very long list of rich and powerful people Epstein was associated with.

There's no part of me that thinks Trump is a decent, upstanding human being, to clarify my position on Donald.

Evidence from witnesses that flew him to Epstein's private island (and others).

The witness said he flew him from Palm Beach to Newark not Little Saint James and Epstein wasn't on the plane.

True. But (as the POTUS) he was certainly in the best position to do so.

Yes and no. He was almost in too prominent a position to do so. How does POTUS quietly arrange to off a prisoner without anyone knowing? Given pretty much every other dodgy deal he did leaked.

Much easier if you're less of a public figure.

The witness said he flew him from Palm Beach to Newark not Little Saint James and Epstein wasn't on the plane.

Ghislaine Maxwell trial: Accuser testifies Jeffrey Epstein took her to meet Trump at age 14 (cnbc.com)

A woman who says she was sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell testified that Epstein took her to meet Donald Trump at his Florida club when she was 14 years old.

And that?

No accusations by her that Trump molested her, but this didn't raise any suspicions from Trump at the time about his 'great friend of 15 years, who is really into younger girls, just like I am'?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back