Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

Some interesting facts tied to the Maxwell's.

Robert Maxwell was not from Britain He was born in Czechoslovakia and his real name was Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch He said "I was born a Jew and I will die a Jew" This means Ghislaine Maxwell has a different name also.

Ghislaine is also directly associated to 4 of the 8 board members of Genie energy.....The Israeli oil company currently in The Sudan, Iraq & the Golan Heights.....One of them is Rupert Murdoch....Robert Maxwell's understudy.

Last edited:

Epstein busted for sex trafficking as mentioned in other threads, but there's a theory (which I heard a while ago now) that he was a Mossad operative and was given heaps of cash to set up his sinister operations and use blackmail against politicians and others. Mostly posting as I can't recall it being mentioned here before, but wouldn't be surprised if it was all true. We'll see...
OK now that I've moved some posts here, the alleged Mossad connection was mentioned (BTW my source was ex-CIA officer Robert Steele). So the moral of the story is to post stuff in the most appropriate thread. Yes there is a link to pizzagate/pedogate, but Epstein discussion goes here!

OK now that I've moved some posts here, the alleged Mossad connection was mentioned (BTW my source was ex-CIA officer Robert Steele). So the moral of the story is to post stuff in the most appropriate thread. Yes there is a link to pizzagate/pedogate, but Epstein discussion goes here!

Epstein was a Jewish/MOSSAD agent....As was Ghisaline.....Just like her father.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're supposed to be an intelligent poster....If Trump was really not a part of the establishment, then the same fate of both Epstein & Kennedy would have befallen him by now.....In fact, they wouldn't have even allowed him into the Presidency for starters.
I am. I distinctly remembered that although Trump had flown on Epstein's private jet once, it wasn't to or from that island. Proof here:

Flight logs list Donald Trump on a January 1997 flight on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet from Palm Beach, Florida, to Newark, New Jersey.

So your claim that "Trump is every bit as implicated in the 'Lolita Island express' as is Bubba Clinton" is incorrect.

I am. I distinctly remembered that although Trump had flown on Epstein's private jet once, it wasn't to or from that island. Proof here:

Flight logs list Donald Trump on a January 1997 flight on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet from Palm Beach, Florida, to Newark, New Jersey.

So your claim that "Trump is every bit as implicated in the 'Lolita Island express' as is Bubba Clinton" is incorrect.

Trump was up on rape charges against a 13 year old girl....Those charges were later dropped after the complainant suddenly 'changed her mind'.....Read 'bought-off'.

Trump was up on rape charges against a 13 year old girl....Those charges were later dropped after the complainant suddenly 'changed her mind'.....Read 'bought-off'.
Not that I disbelieve you, I actually reckon everyone is implicated in the pedorings, all the big wigs around the world....but....can you provide a link to that? just curious about the details of that.

Not that I disbelieve you, I actually reckon everyone is implicated in the pedorings, all the big wigs around the world....but....can you provide a link to that? just curious about the details of that.

Sure....Post 67....watch the RT vid I posted there.

Debatable whether that's actually Epstein...

View attachment 724834
Nah one is a dead person with functioning facial muscles pulling everything in place including the nose and the corpse looks to have a neck brace pushing the lower face and ear up.

The clincher for me is that weird droopy tonsil in the middle upper ear that is dangling down on his corpse, it is a unique feature that is actually their on his "before" photo, not as obvious because of previously mentioned muscular activity, but still visible.

Yeah when I saw he'd committed suicide it almost seemed to be a joke. Surreal. It was always going to happen, but it's amazing it did.

Also pretty interesting to see places like SBS and ABC using words like 'apparent' and 'reported' suicide. Very, very open mind to conspiracy theories. I can't recall the last time any major publication has gone ahead and been so willing to entertaining this nut-loon conspiracy stuff. It's usually not even considered unless it's chucking alternative thinkers away as nuts or alt-right. Very interesting.

Wonder if people will start accepting pizzagate now? I have a mate who says it was 'debunked' and a lie but admits Clinton and all these powerbrokers are into this s**t. Uhhh, isn't that the point of pizzagate?

Yeah when I saw he'd committed suicide it almost seemed to be a joke. Surreal. It was always going to happen, but it's amazing it did.

Also pretty interesting to see places like SBS and ABC using words like 'apparent' and 'reported' suicide. Very, very open mind to conspiracy theories. I can't recall the last time any major publication has gone ahead and been so willing to entertaining this nut-loon conspiracy stuff. It's usually not even considered unless it's chucking alternative thinkers away as nuts or alt-right. Very interesting.

Wonder if people will start accepting pizzagate now? I have a mate who says it was 'debunked' and a lie but admits Clinton and all these powerbrokers are into this s**t. Uhhh, isn't that the point of pizzagate?

Right.....So I take it that you missed out on babies in incubators, WMD & that entire 'Russia-Gate' hoax, perpetrted upon the public for 3 years solid then.....Come on man, catch-up already.

Pizzagate will never be debunked until they explain the ******* emails. And idgaf about a stupid pizza parlor. That part doesnt matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back