Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

So I listen to this podcast twice and I come up with the following conclusions: 1) Evil people have been around since the beginning of time 2) Avoiding debt is your biggest bargaining chip 3) Educate yourself on becoming self sufficient 4) Stay true to your self and family 5) Vote for the person that encourages less government, and 6) Trust in Jesus as his time is perfect and we will all be judged for our actions...

Thought there was a Ghisleine Maxwell thread to post this in? Couldn't find it so posting it here as it relates anyway...

2000 page G.Maxwell court documents. From pages 463-570 are the Epstein flight logs...

They are impossible for me to read, but some passengers are listed by initials, or simply as "female".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't Epstein the reason they divorced? Or a big part of it at least.
They had a weird 'arrangement' in place for many years earlier. Bill has always been a very odd guy. I'm not surprised he's dodgy

Wasn't Epstein the reason they divorced? Or a big part of it at least.

I believe she's said finding out that Gates was friendly with Epstein after his conviction was a problem for her, though I'm sure there was probably already issues and that just tipped it over the edge.

Publicity wise she got out at exactly the right time.

Same as how Bezos' ex-wife left just before he did the whole penis rocket stunt and she's basically spent her entire time trolling him about his wealth.

I believe she's said finding out that Gates was friendly with Epstein after his conviction was a problem for her, though I'm sure there was probably already issues and that just tipped it over the edge.

Publicity wise she got out at exactly the right time.

Same as how Bezos' ex-wife left just before he did the whole penis rocket stunt and she's basically spent her entire time trolling him about his wealth.
I'd imagine she got a very generous payout arranged during proceedings.

“Epstein's island where children were taken to was just bought for 60 million.

Who in their right mind would buy an island with such bad energy for 60 million?

That person is billionaire Stephen Deckoff, who is allegedly going to develop a state of the art luxury resort on the island.”

“Epstein's island where children were taken to was just bought for 60 million.

Who in their right mind would buy an island with such bad energy for 60 million?

That person is billionaire Stephen Deckoff, who is allegedly going to develop a state of the art luxury resort on the island.”

Wonder what he'll do with the creepy pavilion isolated in the corner, convert it into a day spa you think?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back