Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

I was referring to the Cockatoo breeding habits I mentioned earlier.

As for the Corbett report, the problem with his "Open Source Investigations" is that they gather a bunch of information from the internet, which in and of itself is somewhat impressive, however it is far from a fully comprehensive investigation as it lacks access to all possible information.

It is useful for perhaps highlighting errors or flaws in official investigations, but it can never be considered conclusive.

Watch the video first, then YOU can make concluding commentary.

Watch the video first, then YOU can make concluding commentary.

I will reserve judgement, but just to be clear I tend to stay away from concluding commentary

But it’s what Scully said he saw on the island itself more than six years ago that led him to agree to an interview with ABC News: revolving groups of young girls that appeared to him to be minors who were guests on the island.

“They couldn’t have been more than 15 or 16 years old," he said.

Scully said that he would see them on the island whenever he visited for work, riding ATVs, or at times bathing topless on the island's pools and beaches

chelseacarlton ….This one's for you mate.
How’re mate?
Been a while friend, this new bloke seems to have slotted in to the conspiracy board with some aplomb I see?
This whole pedo thing is really snowballing isn’t it?
One day I’d like to return to public drawn and quarter spectacles meself, but suicided to protect the others seems to be the flavour, oh well, they’ll get their time, the ******* jig is up campaigners!
👍
Take care and take no prisoners mate, out them all!👍

How’re mate?
Been a while friend, this new bloke seems to have slotted in to the conspiracy board with some aplomb I see?
This whole pedo thing is really snowballing isn’t it?
One day I’d like to return to public drawn and quarter spectacles meself, but suicided to protect the others seems to be the flavour, oh well, they’ll get their time, the ******* jig is up campaigners!
👍
Take care and take no prisoners mate, out them all!👍

Aplomb?....Now there's a word you don't see used around these parts too often.

You're not one of those who speaks with aplomb in his mouth, now are you Chels?.....Surely not!;):devil:

Theories I have heard:

1. He's dead, the baddies killed him.
2. He's still alive, the baddies have him.
3. He's still alive, the good guys have him.
4. The body in the picture is Anthony Bordain not Epstein.

Only thing I am certain of, it wasn't suicide. Hopefully investigations don't end now though because he is 'dead'.

Theories I have heard:

Only thing I am certain of, it wasn't suicide. Hopefully investigations don't end now though because he is 'dead'.

I only have 2 points to add to your excellent post Bumps.

I. Epstein is one of the Baddies.
2. There are no Good guys left in the so-called U.S D.O.J....At least, not high-up anyway.

I only have 2 points to add to your excellent post Bumps.

I. Epstein is one of the Baddies.
2. There are no Good guys left in the so-called U.S D.O.J....At least, not high-up anyway.

1. I know Epstein is one of the baddies.
2. You are probably right about the US DOJ but I have heard a theory that some good guys got him out somehow and have him safely somewhere so they can get information out of him to go after other (even worse) baddies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theories I have heard:

Bourdain looks alright for someone that was cremated in France a year or so prior.

I'm surprised he manages to get so close. Especially when the FBI were there, "looking for evidence".

The F.B.I are just the clean-up squad for the politically corrupt elites.....That's patently obvious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back