Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Ted Bundy movie coming out soon.

Zac Efron is Ted Bundy.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
the tele-movie with Mark Harmon gave me nightmares when I was a youngster but I doubt it would be as chilling if I watched it now.

i was disappointed with the latest doco, it's the same old stuff packaged slightly different. the way it was being promoted i was expecting new insights and information.

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Highly recommend the 2 episode Daniel Sloss standup special. It won't be to everyone's taste but there's some great material about humour as a coping mechanism and some particularly on point commentary on enduring relationships because we feel pressured to.

Brad Goodman

His name isn't important
Oct 7, 2002
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah I think initially they probably planned for a rebound doco like some big EPL clubs.

No way they would of predicted a double relegation like that.

Yeah the makers originally intended for to be about their triumphant return to the PL. As an Newcastle fan that makes it even more hilarious.

Another vote for Ted Bundy doco. Very absorbing and detailed breakdown of possibly Americas most infamous serial killer

Nightflyer An interesting scifi/suspense/horror series.

Plenty of mixed opinions on this show but I quite enjoyed it

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
the tele-movie with Mark Harmon gave me nightmares when I was a youngster but I doubt it would be as chilling if I watched it now.

i was disappointed with the latest doco, it's the same old stuff packaged slightly different. the way it was being promoted i was expecting new insights and information.
What was that one with Mark Harmon called? Haven’t seen that before.

Another vote for Ted Bundy doco. Very absorbing and detailed breakdown of possibly Americas most infamous serial killer

Nightflyer An interesting scifi/suspense/horror series.

Plenty of mixed opinions on this show but I quite enjoyed it
I just can’t believe how different Bundy looked in some of those photos. Creepy evil s**t going on there.

Love Netflix.

Making A Murderer 9.5/10
The Staircase 8/10
The Innocent Man 6.5/10
Fyre 9.5/10
Altered Carbon 8/10
Ozark 8.5/10
Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee 7/10
Russian Doll 6.5/10
Bird Box 6.5/10

Started watching The Punisher (S1E3)
and will get into the Ted Bundy doco next.

Last edited:
I just can’t believe how different Bundy looked in some of those photos. Creepy evil s**t going on there.
Given his looks ,charm and intelligence it could be easy to see why his victims were put at ease by his persona

Last edited:

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne

I thought it was great. Gave heaps of new footage and insights from quite a few unseen sources.

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Essentially a master manipulator and master of disguise. Unbelievable how he conducted himself throughout the judicial process.

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Apparently it’s s**t
It hasn't even been released yet.

Actually it has sorry. But there have been many good reviews too with an expectations of Oscar nominations.

Bit surprised it may be picked up by Netflix would rather it be released at the cinemas.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
I kept going. They lied. Stays bad :(

To be fair, Russian Doll did improve 3 episodes in. Enough to keep me watching til the end. But I can't say that I loved it. It was smart arse Jewish New York hipster dialog based. Like Woody Allen without the charm. And the female lead weirded me out with her facial expressions. Like one of those pixar animated characters such as Nemo.

Back