Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Enola Holmes - film centred around Sherlock Holmes younger sister. It has a fantastic cast with Henry Cavill, Millie Bobbie Brown and Sam Claffin. I really enjoyed it.
I saw the trailer - ehh

But on another note I understand one half of the Doyle Estate ( its a complicated 2 entity set up) has sued as it shows Holmes as having feelings

The estate of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle has sued Netflix over its upcoming film Enola Holmes, arguing that the movie’s depiction of public domain character Sherlock Holmes having emotions and respecting women violates Doyle’s copyright

I saw the trailer - ehh

But on another note I understand one half of the Doyle Estate ( its a complicated 2 entity set up) has sued as it shows Holmes as having feelings

The estate of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle has sued Netflix over its upcoming film Enola Holmes, arguing that the movie’s depiction of public domain character Sherlock Holmes having emotions and respecting women violates Doyle’s copyright
It is a fun Netflix film.

On a sidenote. Millie Bobby Brown (16 years old), is the films producer.

Its fair to say she has arrived.

I'd be surprised if it hasn't been discussed already - apologies if I'm late to to previous conversation - but Line Of Duty is outstanding. Binged S1 and S2 this week, and S3 has stepped it up again after a couple of eps.

I'd be surprised if it hasn't been discussed already - apologies if I'm late to to previous conversation - but Line Of Duty is outstanding. Binged S1 and S2 this week, and S3 has stepped it up again after a couple of eps.

Yep, one of my favourites... Series even has it's own thread: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/line-of-duty.1109530/

Or if you're looking for similar UK Cop shows: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/uk-cop-shows-shadow-line-top-boy-and-more.952906/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched it too. I think it's pretty obvious?
Watched it last night and it stayed with me all day at work today in a total WTF type feeling. :(

Just terrible and as a father myself i just cannot fathom WTF he was thinking that this is/was the best way to apparently move on with his life.

Lol. I think look back about 2 pages/3 months and I had almost the identical comment. Line of Duty would be my second best binged series in iso. Loved it.

For the record - winner is Better Call Saul *not on Netflix*

Pfft with your poignant dramas and thought provoking documentaries...Ash vs the Evil Dead seasons 2 and 3 are up and it’s chainsaw time!!!!

Just watched it too. I think it's pretty obvious?

What so everyone who wants to cheat on and leave the partner murders them and ther kids and leaves the bodies in a barrel?

I mean they didn't go into enough detail as to how what looked a relatively normal bloke could commit such an horrendous crime.

Just like The Good Place, Stranger Things and Bloodline, should have left it at one season.

Interesting take. I thought season 2 started below the standard of the first season, then improved markedly. I really enjoyed it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back