Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

WireHawk

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2009
The Black Lodge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Ted Bundy doco is brand new with a 2019 date stamp and is directed by Joe Berlinger who made the'Paradise Lost' docos. It interviews all the main characters who knew Bundy best like Stephen Michaud, Bill Hagemeir and all Bundy's lawyers.

Plus many recordings of Bundy himself plus a lot of footage I've never seen and I've been following his story since 1984. Highly recommended.

The Ted Bundy doco is brand new with a 2019 date stamp and is directed by Joe Berlinger who made the'Paradise Lost' docos. It interviews all the main characters who knew Bundy best like Stephen Michaud, Bill Hagemeir and all Bundy's lawyers.

Plus many recordings of Bundy himself plus a lot of footage I've never seen and I've been following his story since 1984. Highly recommended.

Agree. Was a great insight into Bundy as a person. They glossed over a lot of the details in most of his crimes as they tended to focus more on the perceptions of who he was rather than what he did.

I actually got chills when he was talking on the take about Georgann Hawkins head and where he disposed of it.

Just the nonchalance and lack of remorse and almost pride in the way he was telling it was sickening to listen to. Can't imagine what it must have been like for the interviewer to listen to in the flesh.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Polar.

Good without being great.

Fans of John Wick will like it, it has certain similarities.

They nailed the casting with Mads Mikkelsen who is awesome in it.

I thought the writing was fairly weak though, had the potential to be a top movie of 2019. Not the worst couple of hours you can spend.

twotooto

late bloomer
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Titans - started out ok but I found it fizzled out towards the end. Was disjointed and a bit clunky but watchable. 6/10

Polar - Not sure what happened here. Doesn't know if it wants to be John Wick, a Tarantino film or something else entirely. It succeeds in the latter, namely being a steaming pile. This one is a howler. I'll give it 1 point for the scenery, actually make it a half. 0.5/10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched a couple of sports doco's Iverson. about NBA star Allen Iverson, pretty good

Also been watching Last Chance U - 3 seasons, real life doco covering the seasons of junior college football teams , the first 2 seasons they followed a college from Missouri, 3 rd season a team from Kansas, its quite interesting as these colleges are a bit of a last chance opportunity for a lot of the players, a lot of the players come from poor backgrounds or have made poor decision and been cut from their previous colleges, it covers the season , players and staff, as well as trying to get these guys to get their scores up academically, which is a battle for a lot of them, also background stories on their past

Its quite good, sometimes can be a little repetitive but if you like sports kind of things it may be of interest

I quite like Netflix, heaps of stuff to watch, I still not sure whether i will keep it on after the free trial, I am on hols now so have time to watch these shows but when i go back to work prob not so much time,, prob will keep it on for a couple months n see how much i watch, I have full package Foxtel and honestly dont watch a lot of it except sport, so thinking will cut back on my package and maybe keep netflix

Dec 1, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Absolutely exhausted from a long week at work last night, I got home and collapsed into bed and decided to give the new show a go, Russian Doll. Watched the whole thing with only a small break in the middle to make myself dinner. Probably the most I’ve enjoyed a Netflix Original Series since Master of None. Borrowing an iconic film’s concept but then running with it in its own exciting, moving, funny and profound direction, this was really a joy and an experience. I feel like rewatching it already for things I’d have missed.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Good TV. I wonder if the producers thought they were going cover a successful season. It was probably better viewing that it didn't work out that way.

Yeah I think initially they probably planned for a rebound doco like some big EPL clubs.

No way they would of predicted a double relegation like that.

I've started watching the Sunderland doco on the strength of this thread ... I didn't know they got relegated again until I looked them up to see how they were going this season. I've watched the first two eps and am looking forward to the rest

yeh the Sunderland doco is quite good, haven't watched the Fyre doc yet but will

Watched the first ep of Russian Doll last night, it didn't really grab me but will watch a couple more eps before deciding

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
That Ted Bundy doco was excellent, particularly the last ep.

“He was born with the safety switch off”
- FMD what a line.

It would make a ripper American Crime Story series, Ed Norton the obvious guy to play him altho he’s done a similar role already.

When is Mindhunters season 2 coming??
Ted Bundy movie coming out soon.

Zac Efron is Ted Bundy.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Back