Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Been working through Line of Duty. First couple of seasons seem pretty good.
Having watched more American based series recently, takes a bit to adjust to English ones, the English ones always seem a little less glamourous.
Still laugh every time their greetings to each other are "all right"
Line of Duty is great. Well worth persevering with.

Noticed on the upcoming shows coming out on netflix that the Korean crime thriller: Stranger season 2 is coming out in a week or so. Will need to review the first season again to refresh my memory on the details but I remember it being very good!

We've been watching the doco series called Immigration Nation, it's quite disturbing at times what these poor people are being put through. America is such a s**t country, but then I realize what our country has done to people like this and realize Australia is no better.

We've been watching the doco series called Immigration Nation, it's quite disturbing at times what these poor people are being put through. America is such a sh*t country, but then I realize what our country has done to people like this and realize Australia is no better.
We've been watching Stateless and still not sure where it's going but is set in an Australian Immigration Detention centre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished Kingdom on Netflix. The Kingdom about MMA with Frank Grillo not the Korean show!
Didn't expect much when pressing play on the first episode but from the moment I did it captivated me. Highly recommend to all.

6205486B-8115-4D3D-98AB-F03E40CADDC7.jpeg
This was amazing

Doctor Sleep

Spotted this last night and watched it. Had read the book and enjoyed it and had missed the original release of the movie.

Enjoyed it. One major plot hole (and one minor) but an entertaining watch. Triggered a few areas of horror - and a nice companion piece to the Shining which I see is also available on Netflix

The major plot hole - and Rose the Hat did qualify this - they can die - it just takes a long long time. Yet over these same centuries they must have come into contact with bullets and accidents?

Yet suddenly 6 or 7 are dead by rifle shots? The one thing about immortality is you make sure you continue living - yet they make bad choices

The other minor plot hole is Danny can wander off leaving dead bodies without explanation?

Just finished Kingdom on Netflix. The Kingdom about MMA with Frank Grillo not the Korean show!
Didn't expect much when pressing play on the first episode but from the moment I did it captivated me. Highly recommend to all.

I assumed the comment upthread was about the Korean show. I liked that a lot.

60 minutes is jumping on the Three Identical Strangers train.

Only 2 years too late.
Channel 9 have a hard on for it, they aired the show last night

Netflix has added The World's Toughest Prisons rebranded as made for Netflix, but I'm sure I've seen this on FTA TV a few years ago. They used to play it late. Anyway, it's worth a watch just to see some of these horrific places you'd never want even your worst enemy to be sent to.

Netflix has added The World's Toughest Prisons rebranded as made for Netflix, but I'm sure I've seen this on FTA TV a few years ago. They used to play it late. Anyway, it's worth a watch just to see some of these horrific places you'd never want even your worst enemy to be sent to.
The first season was apparently on BBC in 2016, then Netflix produced Seasons 2,3 & 4 (2018-2020).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back