Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

djrossie16

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Netflix has added The World's Toughest Prisons rebranded as made for Netflix, but I'm sure I've seen this on FTA TV a few years ago. They used to play it late. Anyway, it's worth a watch just to see some of these horrific places you'd never want even your worst enemy to be sent to.
The South African prison was beyond bad!

Good show don't mind it

BuddysBiggestFan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Ronnie Coleman Doco

Enjoyed it on a Sunday afternoon.

Feel sorry for the bloke. Not sure if it was all worth it if you are now in excruciating pain for the rest of your life.

No mention of steroid use either. There is no way you can get that big just eating chicken and sweet potato.

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
The Ronnie Coleman Doco

Enjoyed it on a Sunday afternoon.

Feel sorry for the bloke. Not sure if it was all worth it if you are now in excruciating pain for the rest of your life.

No mention of steroid use either. There is no way you can get that big just eating chicken and sweet potato.
I never knew much about him but crazy the lengths he’d go to get that big

Can you check if it’s still there?

Might need to VPN it, if so.

Okay, I've just gone into my 'watch it again' list, and it isn't there, nor does it show up in a search. That's all very odd considering that it's a Netflix production.

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Speed cubers is a good family doco maybe to watch with the kids.
Suitable for all ages.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I finished it yesterday, it's not bad, but not as good as I was hoping for. This post probably best captures my thoughts on it..

I get the feeling that reviewer is not the target audience at all. It's for nostalgia loving thirty/forty somethings that want to relive the excitement of opening a console for Christmas or spending all their pocket money on arcade games, not for people that already know all the stories inside and out. That being said, I haven't watched it yet, so probably shouldn't comment...

I get the feeling that reviewer is not the target audience at all. It's for nostalgia loving thirty/forty somethings that want to relive the excitement of opening a console for Christmas or spending all their pocket money on arcade games, not for people that already know all the stories inside and out. That being said, I haven't watched it yet, so probably shouldn't comment...

He took it way too seriously. It’s very light hearted. It’s a little random in its focus at times, and could’ve been better, all the tournaments/e-sports I couldn’t give a s**t about personally.

But I’m still liking it so far, really interesting hearing from some of the ppl how they came up with designing some of the famous game characters. Also Sega’s battle plan vs Nintendo was cool. I remember when Sega was HUGE.

Back