Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
We watched the Hotel Cecil docu-series and found it a bit of a chore in the end. It's an interesting case but the credibility given to a lot of internet wackjobs grew tiresome.
I think we are into the 3rd Ep ( I forget because we have a new couch and its big and I fall asleep within minutes of laying on the thing), but I'm feeling the same. I don't give much credibility to 'YouTubers' or 'Web Sleuths' personally.

jackn

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2006
aus
AFL Club
Carlton
Just looked him up on Netflix as I've always avoided anything he's in. Realised I've seen hitch (think he was a mainish character), 50 first dates (he played factory worker) and I watched everybody loves Raymond (he was in 8 eps). He is someone that should be avoided where possible.

If you watched a show that is his and expected anything more than seriously bad, the issue is with your expectations.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
We watched the Hotel Cecil docu-series and found it a bit of a chore in the end. It's an interesting case but the credibility given to a lot of internet wackjobs grew tiresome.
Lost interest 20 minutes into the first ep.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
King of Queens ran forever
King of Queens was a funny show because it had a great cast, it was well written, and it was filmed in front of an audience so they played for laughs. The Crew is filmed with no audience so they just say the lines and the laugh track is added after. These kinds of shows are never funny, IMO, because the actors don't work for the laughs. But I do think Kevin James is not the man he used to be.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

twotooto

late bloomer
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
The Dig - very good. The two leads were very good as were all of the support cast 8/10

Edge of Tomorrow - just watched for the third time. Still an extremely solid 8.5/10

Wow, Kevin James' new show 'The Crew' is seriously bad. Anyone like this? If so what am I missing?
There’s a layer of society that finds his stuff entertaining. Background fluff while they look at their phones.

First two eps were good and then it went downhill a bit.

The bird was definitely a bit of a space cadet though.

Yup - could have fit it into a 90m-2 hour movie. Was driving me crazy how they took so long to get to the ACTUAL EVIDENCE like the Coroners/toxicology report

"As soon as I realised she was bipolar I knew it was either accident or suicide "

Totally 'would' the girl though.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Watched "American Murder: The family next door"- documentary on Christopher Watts- murdered his wife and two daughters...being a father of 3 young beautiful children, I struggled to sleep that night. To think that people like that exist is freighting.
Despicable what he did and to his own

Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Started Behind Her Eyes

Intriguing
Finished watching it, Bono’s daughter (Eve Hewson) plays the housewife, she also played Marian in that terrible Robin Hood movie, but Behind Her Eyes was an excellent TV series
Also finished watching a Brazilian tv series, called Invisible City, that was ok, it had bit of crime and fantasy

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back