Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television
Yeh Richard was a regular on the Midday Show during the 1980’s. As a teenager he used to strike me as a passionate bloke ahead of his contemporaries.
I remember him from those days as well, he used to do movie reviews if I recall correctly. Very expansive movie reviews with big expansive hand and arm gestures. Would have been late 80s/early 90s.

BuddysBiggestFan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Serpent is brilliant all 8 episodes. Great acting all around. Would recommend to everyone.

Just watched Sherpa. Pretty good doco. Thought the tour operator Russell was a selfish campaigner and so were most of his clients. 16 Sherpa died and they still wanted to continue their climb.....Disgusting.

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
Is Netflix not as good as it used to be in producing guaranteed hits?
I doubt Netflix is interested in churning out hit after hit. They need niche shows, and to accommodate a range of tastes. If it can be made to a budget, and fills a niche market, it's still of value to Netflix. In fact, the expense of trying to manufacture a hit out of it may not be worth it.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

We binged that new show over the weekend 'Shadows & Bones' Not normally my thing but this one was actually pretty good.
I have seen that one during the 40-minute "Scroll Through Netflix Catalogue" show I watch a few times a week.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
We binged that new show over the weekend 'Shadows & Bones' Not normally my thing but this one was actually pretty good.
Finished the 1st season last night

Some interesting themes . Acting was ok and most of the film was good - seemed some stretchy film was used at times - I will watch the 2nd season

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
I made it 10 minutes in and found this show unbearable. Is it actually good?
Depends if you like reality TV.
Having said that I don't watch much these days but this has me hooked.
Very addictive.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Back