Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
DAE767DE-4B6D-41F0-959D-4249CA95F2E7.jpeg

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What do people think of Superstore? I'm 6 episodes through. It's OK got a lot of heart but not finding it too funny.
Decided to watch Kim's Convenience instead and laughing a lot more.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
I really like it. Have just stumbled upon it recently. Bit like a retail version of Scrubs. I've never worked retail, but I'd think anyone who has would love this series.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
for those who like Reality TV i stumbled on a really good one from South Korea called New World. Starts off a bit slow but by the 3rd episode i found it engaging and unexpectedly hilarious. The cast is really really good (but loud so some might not like them)
I can only describe it as a cross between Monopoly, Harry Potter, Alice In Wonderland, The Mole and Survivor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Late comer to Line of Duty (for some reason the title put me off), and solid start now a couple eps in. And might I say Ricky Ponting is terrific in the lead role.
We hadn't seen season 6, and it came up in the Big Fat Quiz. I said to my wife "skip forward we haven't seen the end of it yet" She says "yes we have" and lets it run so we found out the ending.

"Five years of that show wasted" - got no response.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back