Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

They took all the Jurassic park/world movies off just as the new one has come out, Sound logic,Is Gil the new ceo of netflix ?

The hustle was good. Some extreme whoreish product placement, but that's Sandler for you.

Best movie I've watched for a while, but in saying that I don't watch a lot

Keep Sweet Prayer And Obey.
For those with an interest in religious cults, this certainly ticks many of the boxes. Intriguing yet disturbing as to the influence and control one individual has over a group and the lengths he will go to, to try and maintain it .Highly recommend it

Just finished 'Wrong side of the Tracks' which is a Spanish crime drama, 8 episodes which were quite long 100-115 minutes long.

I enjoyed it and will be interesting if there is a second series.

Keep Sweet Prayer And Obey.
For those with an interest in religious cults, this certainly ticks many of the boxes. Intriguing yet disturbing as to the influence and control one individual has over a group and the lengths he will go to, to try and maintain it .Highly recommend it
I finished watching it last night. The mind control they have over these people makes you just sit back and shake your head.

Imagine trying to unravel the family tree in that place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep Sweet Pray & Obey is a trip. It just goes to show how immovable religious delusions can be in cults. Warren Jeffs was a total fraud and criminal and a pedophile, but given how meekly his followers just did what he said, even to the point of letting him break up families and take kids to traffic them, I find I can't feel sorry for them. I want to see the adults as victims, but I can't help thinking many of them got what they deserved. Their children, though, are the real victims.

Last edited:
Love on the spectrum US. Truly heart warming show. Have watched the Australian one and the UK one (inappropriately called The Undateables 😒). Thought this one might be annoying due to the American factor but it wasn't. Sounds like the same Australian guy doing the interviews. Do yourself a favour.
Thanks for the heads up, massive fan on the Aus effort.

Watched an episode last night. For such little dialogue, it's great.

Looking forward to watching it even if it's essentially Mr Bean.

There's a reason why Rowan Atkinson was wildly successful with Mr Bean in the first place - timeless humour that doesn't rely on anything spoken.

Finished Man v Bee

The ending was good but thought it would've been funnier if the bee turned up in the prison cell with him.

It also all got a bit ridiculous, even for what I was expecting. Things like the hammer bouncing off the glass and then into the artwork, fair enough. Deliberately cutting a hole in the Jag? Come on now.

I think it was better when the repercussions were from accidental mishaps rather than deliberate decisions.

Finished Man v Bee

The ending was good but thought it would've been funnier if the bee turned up in the prison cell with him.

It also all got a bit ridiculous, even for what I was expecting. Things like the hammer bouncing off the glass and then into the artwork, fair enough. Deliberately cutting a hole in the Jag? Come on now.

I think it was better when the repercussions were from accidental mishaps rather than deliberate decisions.
I watched three more eps yesterday.

It's definitely lost the gloss of the first ep. It's becoming predictable/reptitive, for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back