Your Car The New 3 - Ford, Camery, Holden

Remove this Banner Ad

You may hate Ford... you may hate Holden... you may hate Camery. On style which of the new three do you like best. Personally the Camerys back lights look.. crap and it looks very bulkey. The Holden has nice front lights - looks mean :D. I think the Ford looks best Overall. Its Front lights look classy.

If you have no idea what im on about.

http://www.ford.com.au - look for the "new ford" XR8 i think it is.
http://www.holden.com.au - its on the top banner at the start of the site. SSX

Not sure on the camery site. Have a look around and say what looks the best :D

Cheers

PS: I dont post much on this board. I may not even make sence ;)

Ford by a country mile.

Also under the bonnet is important ... the Ford engine has been completely re-designed from the ground up.

The new ford looks awesome.

Originally posted by David
Ford by a country mile.

Also under the bonnet is important ... the Ford engine has been completely re-designed from the ground up.

The new ford looks awesome.

Cant argue with that David.

The V8 version comes out in March, cant wait. I also cannot wait to see how the Supercars go with this new car, finally a change in bodyshape... THere has been no significant change in bodyshape from Holden for a long time!

ssx6_640x480.jpg

Looks nice...

1914.jpg

Not bad....

Can't get a pic of the ford....

All 3 are worthy.

Originally posted by TheMase

Cant argue with that David.

The V8 version comes out in March, cant wait. I also cannot wait to see how the Supercars go with this new car, finally a change in bodyshape... THere has been no significant change in bodyshape from Holden for a long time!

Why change something that works?

The AU was a joke, that is why they have completely changed everything.

Ive seen the new Camery and Holden in real life. The Camery is way to bulky and big and the back of the Holden is a bit to high. The lights on the back look too small.

Ford is the best by alot.. :D

New Falcons are the sh1t, test drove one the other day and they are phenominal.

Lancer with a body kit, whats the bonnet scoop for? Pfffft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Stucey

Dude, makes it go soooo much faster! Didn't you know.

Nah, seriously tho, just wanted something a bit different.

;) thats the way. Cant wait till I get to drive :D. We can drag ;)

No offence but there is no need for a bonnet scoop unless it is feeding something.

With a single cam 1.5/1.8? engine it aint feeding anything so all it is doing is making it go slower really

Originally posted by Arch#11
No offence but there is no need for a bonnet scoop unless it is feeding something.

With a single cam 1.5/1.8? engine it aint feeding anything so all it is doing is making it go slower really

1.8, but yeah.......i know that.

But every car has plenty of stuff that there is no need for.

I think the Holden looks best although the new Falcon is a significant improvement on the sh1tbox AU shape Falcons that it replaces.
As for the Camry i am not sold on that one just yet.

Sorry but I just can't respect someone driving a lancer with a body kit etc unless the engine is having something forced into it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back