Media The New and Improved Fighting Furies

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you see how much spam BLUEALLTHRU posted last season? It will take him until next Tuesday just to read back (and delete) his old posts.

I wouldn’t be expecting a response from him anytime soon.
Just went and had a look back mate so much A grade stuff amongst that collection it would be embarrassing for some of you minions.

They are just following the wave of other clubs. They plan on sooking for 90% of next week about not being engaged with enough just to be like the cool kids.

Glad I'm on the bench and not having to participate in the shithole you're turning this league into

Disturbing to see how the Furies have gone downhill.

Four losses on the trot, Turbo purged and now Neddie has been benched and likened to Headless

Worse it seems their LG has been subject to a coup orchestrated by Wacky, an obsessed dinosaur fan and a (less than) clever bot.

Is this rock bottom for the steam cleaned and purified Furballs?

Four losses on the trot, Turbo purged and now Neddie has been benched and likened to Headless

Worse it seems their LG has been subject to a coup orchestrated by Wacky, an obsessed dinosaur fan and a (less than) clever bot.

pffff no coup

after Wacky Tiger single handed cost us the game last week, his punishment was to be acting captain this week

it was either that or send him to the Dragons

pffff no coup

after Wacky Tiger single handed cost us the game last week, his punishment was to be acting captain this week

it was either that or send him to the Dragons

Well happily it has not come to that level of cruelty.

its alright Horrie

I'm using my time in exile to improve myself and strengthen my leadership skills for when I get back

1614988567199.png

No re-branding is complete without a complete name change. Amateurs.

Pffff

Before the baby furies decided to be big boys and girls, the former LG did a complete and utter rebrand without touching the name or becoming glittery asexual vampires or haydos submissives

Pffff

Before the baby furies decided to be big boys and girls, the former LG did a complete and utter rebrand without touching the name or becoming glittery asexual vampires or haydos submissives
So you need a consultant. Call me.

So you need a consultant. Call me.

I'm on the bench, this shitshow has zero to do with me

Do you think I comply with the new SFA approved culture this rebranding is designed to appease?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on the bench, this shitshow has zero to do with me

Do you think I comply with the new SFA approved culture this rebranding is designed to appease?
Right you are. You are the puppet. I need the puppet master. Mister M call me.

In the past I would have told you to go and get f’ed you annoying tired campaigner, but the new furies are committed to befriend everybody.
So all I can say is thanks for hopping on and I hope you enjoy the ride!
But your ride is inept & without possibly of winning, you’re a skid mark on the underpants of the SFA.......Come on GS crack & tell me to get ****ed!! I dare ya plankton.

Last edited:
Dictating how rookies post.

fu** me, how the Furies have changed. and apparently everyone else is the problem :$
i ain't dictating s**t, i am suggesting how he should respond to pissants
GREENESHOOTS is technically captain now, so he can do whatever he wants
piss off back the coney island hivemind
That’s better, let it all out plankton.... Tell me to get f’ed now & I will know you’re back.
you know in order to claim you are living #rentfree in somebody mind, you actually need to be able to prove it
i see you talking a lot about myself and the furies, but not the other way around
so feel free to check out of my head at anytime :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back