Mega Thread The new Bucks mega-thread. It's Official. 2 Year Deal for Bucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• businessman-working-toilet-laptop-use-time-well-36896517.jpg
    businessman-working-toilet-laptop-use-time-well-36896517.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2018-2-9_15-47-0.png
    upload_2018-2-9_15-47-0.png
    390.1 KB · Views: 3

And my laptop got a virus that I need to call mircosoft (which is a scam) so I said ok you win and stopped using computers. Just use my phone now.

And my laptop got a virus that I need to call mircosoft
iu

Use a virus checker after you visit the pr0n sites. I would love to be a fly on the conversation between you and mircosoft.
Microsoft: Mr Gold, what virus have you got?
ThatsGold: The colliwobbles

:D:D:eek::D:D

No it’s not mircosoft it’s a virus pretending to be mircosoft. The computer was useless so I stopped using it. At least phones don’t get like that.
I got that TG, hence using your original spelling. You are lucky if your phone is scammer free. I get the odd call from India informing me telstra is about to cut my service off. I love it, so many different ways troll them. Thought it might be up your alley :D My wife keeps getting texts supposedly from a reputable Aussie collection agency demanding she contact a mobile number to avoid police action. I've rung it for fun and no surprise another Indian call centre.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got that TG, hence using your original spelling. You are lucky if your phone is scammer free. I get the odd call from India informing me telstra is about to cut my service off. I love it, so many different ways troll them. Thought it might be up your alley :D My wife keeps getting texts supposedly from a reputable Aussie collection agency demanding she contact a mobile number to avoid police action. I've rung it for fun and no surprise another Indian call centre.
Yes well at least I can use my phone I do get the odd forgein call. Had a missed call from Cuba yesterday.

Yes well at least I can use my phone I do get the odd forgein call. Had a missed call from Cuba yesterday.
It's a scam.
They want you to call back, they put you on hold or pretend they don't understand you.
All the while it's costing you money.

My world has been turned upside. Here I was with you pigeon-holed as the best troller on this forum (outside of Markfs) to find you haven't notice a troller's smorgasbord right under your nose. Maybe you are not even a troll or maybe just trolling me now. o_O:huh:

My world has been turned upside. Here I was with you pigeon-holed as the best troller on this forum (outside of Markfs) to find you haven't notice a troller's smorgasbord right under your nose. Maybe you are not even a troll or maybe just trolling me now. o_O:huh:
TG is no troll.
He’s just a very very naughty penguin.

:p

:penguin:

This is my opportunity to really load up on Buckley the s**t coach/man manager whilst everyone is focused on that spectacle across the other side of OZ.

Now what can I say. Where do I start. Hmm.............................................

This is my opportunity to really load up on Buckley the s**t coach/man manager whilst everyone is focused on that spectacle across the other side of OZ.

Now what can I say. Where do I start. Hmm.............................................
200w.gif

Great objective statement there, really going to help you cause for a proper debate. May be it is the reason you don’t get one. No reasonable posts

Great objective statement there, really going to help you cause for a proper debate. May be it is the reason you don’t get one. No reasonable posts
After posting sh** like that for the last eight months and somehow getting away with it, hopefully time is nearly up for that particular poster.

Seriously guys, you gotta relax.

Are you incapable of delineating between having an obvious giggle and serious debate.

You truly need to get a life and stopping taking things so personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back