Mega Thread The new Bucks mega-thread. It's Official. 2 Year Deal for Bucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pendlebury added that newly re-signed coach Nathan Buckley had made some lifestyle changes, but otherwise is much the same man he has worked with for 15 years.

"Bucks is doing a lot more yoga this year, so I think that's changed his approach, and he's dropped a little bit of weight - I don't know if that's helped him relax," Pendlebury said.

"This is all serious.

"But in terms of his coaching, it's very much the same ... maybe the yoga has been good for him.

Looks like all the talk about Bucks letting the other coaches have more input and not being so controlling are just crap, going by Pendles comments today, I hope it was just bad wording by our captain otherwise the review was a waste of time
Way to jump to conclusions

Pendlebury added that newly re-signed coach Nathan Buckley had made some lifestyle changes, but otherwise is much the same man he has worked with for 15 years.

"Bucks is doing a lot more yoga this year, so I think that's changed his approach, and he's dropped a little bit of weight - I don't know if that's helped him relax," Pendlebury said.

"This is all serious.

"But in terms of his coaching, it's very much the same ... maybe the yoga has been good for him.

Looks like all the talk about Bucks letting the other coaches have more input and not being so controlling are just crap, going by Pendles comments today, I hope it was just bad wording by our captain otherwise the review was a waste of time
I watched that, don't recall anything about 15 years.
Also think it was all tongue in cheek.
Can he do anything right in your mind?

"This is all serious.

Yeah not so sure I'd take this too seriously, comes across that Nathan is completely unaware of the commentary about his inflexibility.

Yeah Nah - he'd know!

Wouldn't buy into this too much unless of course you want to.

With Bucks doing a Weekly Podcast with Wheatley proved why he left AFL 360 was just because of Slobbo

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=181090

So Buckley should only be doing media with fawning sycophants?

He should be forced into doing a press conference after each match with only Jake Niall and RoCo asking questions.

But of course he would be too scared to do that.

He should be forced into doing a press conference after each match with only Jake Niall and RoCo asking questions.

Odd post. I'm not sure Bucks should have been retained as our coach, but I object to you describing him as 'too scared'. Easy to take pot shots from behind your keyboard at a man who literally carried our club for years, through very dark times.

None sense

Easy to take pot shots from behind your keyboard at a man who literally carried our club for years, through very dark times.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

He was all over the media the other day in full spin mode, and is now doing a podcast with a journalist who gazes at him with puppy love.

Buckley has had an easier run with journalists than every other coach, but those two in particular wouldn't let him off the hook.

Or would you just prefer the usual idiots asking simplistic questions answered like a politician in full election mode?

You’ve out done yourself.

He was all over the media the other day in full spin mode, and is now doing a podcast with a journalist who gazes at him with puppy love.

Buckley has had an easier run with journalists than every other coach, but those two in particular wouldn't let him off the hook.

Or would you just prefer the usual idiots asking simplistic questions answered like a politician in full election mode?
Shakes head.

Coaches do media, you do know that?

They bat away all sorts of questions.

There’s nothing particular different about our coach. Though Collingwood does generate plenty of interest from the media as Collingwood sells.

That Nathan gets an easier ride, yeh right.
He just handles it better.

Ps agree the media are idiots

He was all over the media the other day in full spin mode,
Define: full spin mode please.

190 pages???
REALLY ?????????
FMD some of you need to get a life.
Sometimes, I can't help myself when I see an outrageous comment posted.
So drop in and post occassionaly, does that count?:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Define: full spin mode please.

Sometimes, I can't help myself when I see an outrageous comment posted.
So drop in and post occassionaly, does that count?:D
Lol maggie I don't think so :D
I can remember the Bux hate starting before he even took over the reins, the same people are still leading the charge. The thing that truly amazes me is that there are enough troll bait posters willing to keep the issue going. :rolleyes:

I can remember the Bux hate starting before he even took over the reins, the same people are still leading the charge

Before he took the reins, of course - if the players (some) let alone the supporters (some) are pleading for the previous coach to stay on what does that tell you? What ever comes after is doomed to fail and he we are embedded in mediocrity.

Before he took the reins, of course - if the players (some) let alone the supporters (some) are pleading for the previous coach to stay on what does that tell you? What ever comes after is doomed to fail and he we are embedded in mediocrity.
Tells me the tail was wagging the dog.

But ofcourse that’s some dog

Lol maggie I don't think so :D
I can remember the Bux hate starting before he even took over the reins, the same people are still leading the charge. The thing that truly amazes me is that there are enough troll bait posters willing to keep the issue going. :rolleyes:
You know I rememember way back when, one of the reasons I supported the Pies was so much hate from opposition supporters. Until I joined BF of course, then found there were just as many Pie supporters with verbal diarrhea.

You know I rememember way back when, one of the reasons I supported the Pies was so much hate from opposition supporters. Until I joined BF of course, then found there were just as many Pie supporters with verbal diarrhea.
I’ve never quite understood the self loathing.

Sure things could be better and we want to improve but the self immolation.

How do you expect some to react to 5 yrs without a finals appearance? Seriously!

After 7 years we've got Dunn on one end and Cox on the other.. and we've got absolutely no idea what we're gonna show on the park tommorow.. and you want all us to hold hands and sing lullabies?

Seriously?
Dunn will do his job, Cox will kick 4 and Pies will win by 28 pts.

Which lullaby would you like to hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back