Mega Thread The new Bucks mega-thread. It's Official. 2 Year Deal for Bucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly would be intriguing for a Tigers supporter to see a club going through a lean patch and not turn on itself with multiple sackings.
And it's "manoeuvre" and "debacle". Might be an idea to stay away from the Middle French derivations until you get to study them at big school.
Don't worry about Middle French - Cwood could well resemble the Middle East soon

I like Buckley but something just is not sitting right. Maybe it is actually bad luck or bad recruiting or bad tactics or all of the above.

Whatever it is, what I have noticed since 2013 and what amazes me is how frequently we turn the ball over compared to all other sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You win as a club and lose as a club. Not entirely because of your coach. But you are right, too many key areas we are off the pace, so we needed a total shake up several years ago. Still waiting. If Bucks wasn't a club legend and such a fantastic person we would have hounded him out by now

I just realised I've stopped listening to Bucks. Same with Ed. Where there was once sweetness, there is only fatigue. Relationship counselling or a mistress won't help.
Try one or more of:
Nice glass of red
Gin and tonic
Creamy blue cheese on crackers
Following Melbourne Storm
Lunch at Portsea pub
Souvlaki with double meat
Remedial Thai massage
Flower arranging course
Ring a friend
Hanging outside Ed's house for a chat
Etc

Try one or more of:
Nice glass of red
Gin and tonic
Creamy blue cheese on crackers
Following Melbourne Storm
Lunch at Portsea pub
Souvlaki with double meat
Remedial Thai massage
Flower arranging course
Ring a friend
Hanging outside Ed's house for a chat
Etc
Been smashing the Red wine quite a bit recently. Everytime I see or hear from ed or bucks I cringe

Brett Kirk and Simon Lloyd were both held in high regard during their times at Fremantle, however both wanted to head home for different reasons.

If you do end up throwing open the position - it would be worth seeing if they were interested in throwing their hats into the ring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It certainly would be intriguing for a Tigers supporter to see a club going through a lean patch and not turn on itself with multiple sackings.

And it's "manoeuvre" and "debacle". Might be an idea to stay away from the Middle French derivations until you get to study them at big school.
Mate I wasn't sticking the boot in - or trying to be a smart arse.
The comp needs a strong Collingwood (I can't believe I just typed that) and the Ed & Bucks routine just ain't working.

I wonder who's shot themselves in the foot more, Juventus in the champions league or Collingwood with the succession plan?

Please dont bring that up.

I dont think Juventus necessarily shot themselves in the foot (though some mistakes were inexcusable and the scoreline shouldve been much more respectable) they just arent on the level of a team like Real. Unfortunately just dont have the drawing power to get those real top players, at their peak, to join the absolute best, and also dont have the level of competition in the Serie A to consistently push them. (Though might finally come 2nd this season). Their recent record of 2 finals in 3 years would be an achievement for most clubs - but not for a club that wants to compete with the absolute best.

Been smashing the Red wine quite a bit recently. Everytime I see or hear from ed or bucks I cringe

Perhsps try some retail therapy or a makeover re. Thats what I normally do. Buy yourself a pair of Gino Rossi's or go and have your beared or some s**t manicured.. works well for me re.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back