Remove this Banner Ad

NoAFLinmycomp

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Central District
The WADA boss backs in it's policy and how it is applied to team sports. What a surprise! What does it mean... nothing.

edit: Actually, it does mean something. That people can be sucked into irrelevant clickbait articles and find meaning in them.
If EFC are not happy then apparently there is a review process already available.

"Team sports have always been part of the code and have all partaken in the review processes that led to the introduction of the code," Howman continued.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ssendonafl-investigation-20150323-1m5vf1.html

Reality rules

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Me,myself and I
well, I can succinctly summarise it by saying that WADA let their code be toyed with by a small football club in a provincial code in Australia

Sorry Lance, but I have to take you to task over this comment. Have you not read the comments of those on the witness protection program EFC ASADA board?

Albert Ross

Premiership Player
Nov 24, 2012
Portland, Victoria
AFL Club
GWS
his claim today is there are records but they werent handed over to ASADA or the AFL because they couldnt be trusted

"To say that we have not offered the information is not correct," he said.

"We certainly weren't prepared to offer it either to ASADA or the AFL because to be really blunt, for the bastardisation of this process. We want to leave this to a forum which is fit and proper and certainly ... we would not waste our time in the 'kangaroo court'."

This contradicts his earlier statements that he left everything at Essendon and that Essendon therefore have all the records.

Depending on who he is talking to he is prepared to argue either that EFC have all the records, or that he has kept some back because he doesn't trust the AFL/ASADA to have them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back