Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

While I like to sink in the boots to them as much as anyone, just want to say its good to see Sam Docherty back on the track for them.

Back to sinking the slipper in. Glad they've got another soft draw for a change.

"...I just hated turning up to the footy club..." some former captain of this lot
So beautiful to read that , warms the cockles of my heart , remember when he was been pursued by both the Blose and Brisvegas under the F.S rule , he was badly wanted by both clubs , all and sundry thought he would be one of the greatest players to play the game , how wrong they were , Blose thought they had landed Elle McPherson , instead they got Doris from Shrek 😜

So beautiful to read that , warms the cockles of my heart , remember when he was been pursued by both the Blose and Brisvegas under the F.S rule , he was badly wanted by both clubs , all and sundry thought he would be one of the greatest players to play the game , how wrong they were , Blose thought they had landed Elle McPherson , instead they got Doris from Shrek 😜
He won the MVP in 2011 so he looked like he'd be one of the best in the comp but MM saw an end to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MM only interested in passing Jock for most games coached.
Never invested in improving the club or the playing group.
Thank you MM. Put the enemy years behind any serious attempt at a Premiership.
I always thought MM was more interested in "getting back" at McGuire and Buckley and proving them wrong.

"...I just hated turning up to the footy club..." some former captain of this lot
This was the quote of the article for me.

"But I just think his time at Carlton, I don't think he was really in it for the right reasons and once it all turned pear-shaped, it was all about him, unfortunately, at the end and I was left to be thrown under the bus quite a bit.

This was the quote of the article for me.

"But I just think his time at Carlton, I don't think he was really in it for the right reasons and once it all turned pear-shaped, it was all about him, unfortunately, at the end and I was left to be thrown under the bus quite a bit.
Wonder what the purpose of the interview was as it was literally a whole MM was shite diatribe. Entertaining though, no complaints from me. Stick that on blueseum

Wonder what the purpose of the interview was as it was literally a whole MM was sh*te diatribe. Entertaining though, no complaints from me. Stick that on blueseum
Blueseum, pah! Should be called Nauseum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back