Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

You're half-right. Anti-vaxers are often full of sh*t, as you say, while pro-vaxers are responding to abundant scientific and anecdotal information.
Have you noticed that anti-vaxers are, in fact, anti-everything? They're anti-mask, anti-distancing, anti-lockdown, anti-science too. They're just dupes and agents of chaos. We need to be better than that.
We need to be better than this post. The one's we hear most from on both sides are anti everything or pro everything. They are the extremists. I'm talking about every day citizens who just want to get on with their lives in the manner they choose (legally).

We need to be better than this post. The one's we hear most from on both sides are anti everything or pro everything. They are the extremists. I'm talking about every day citizens who just want to get on with their lives in the manner they choose (legally).
So wrong. Pro-vaxers are persuaded by the objective facts and are thinking of the interests of both individuals and society. Anti-vaxers can’t present any credible case for their beliefs.
These people you are talking about who “just want to get on with their lives in the manner they choose”… how is that going to work when they get Covid? Will they be getting on with their lives at all? Will they be spreading it to their family and friends? If so, will they care? Do they think they have any obligations to their fellow citizens?

So wrong. Pro-vaxers are persuaded by the objective facts and are thinking of the interests of both individuals and society. Anti-vaxers can’t present any credible case for their beliefs.
These people you are talking about who “just want to get on with their lives in the manner they choose”… how is that going to work when they get Covid? Will they be getting on with their lives at all? Will they be spreading it to their family and friends? If so, will they care? Do they think they have any obligations to their fellow citizens?

I know a couple of people who are strongly opposed to the mRNA vaccines. I don't think the selfish branding that is applied is true. They believe that the vaccine is bad and want others to avoid it as well. They're almost certainly wrong, having poor research skills with an inability to evaluate sources, but not necessarily more selfish than the vaccinated part of society.

I know a couple of people who are strongly opposed to the mRNA vaccines. I don't think the selfish branding that is applied is true. They believe that the vaccine is bad and want others to avoid it as well. They're almost certainly wrong, having poor research skills with an inability to evaluate sources, but not necessarily more selfish than the vaccinated part of society.
They can always get AZ - that's not an messenger RNA based vaccine

If you glassed some covids and then kicked them whilst they were down, would that be a more or less effective preventer than the vaccine?
I’m no good at science.

You shut your dirty mouth. False equivalence is what I use to justify my desire to own an assault rifle. They Austeyr F88 with grenade launcher would be a great tool to defend my home and hunt wabbits.

I know a horse who used to be here who may want to recruit you for his rather specific crusade against small innocuous horses with that kind of fire-power. I will tell him to get in touch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know a horse who used to be here who may want to recruit you for his rather specific crusade against small innocuous horses with that kind of fire-power. I will tell him to get in touch.

The horse would be familiar with that weapon. Standard issue to Aussie infantry. Sans grenade launcher. Hope horse going well.

A mate’s son is at ADFA. They keep their Steyrs in their rooms with them. Locked in a rack with firing pins stored elsewhere.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

And there's always ivermectin - worked really well on my dog when it had a mite infection, so it's sure to be a good cure for COVID!
Glad to hear your dog is ok.
Dogs over anti vax people any day

Like that time Mick McGuane got himself sacked from Carlton by turning up to training pissed and punching on with a teammate.
🥳🤜😭

*Drink responsibly

There is no doubt Mick McGuane was traded to Carlton as a Trojan Horse.

"Fellas, I am cooked, let's sell me to the enemy for whatever we can get for me and I'll do as much damage to them as is humanly possible till they catch on and retire me."

He was doing God's work

"Fellas, I am cooked, let's sell me to the enemy for whatever we can get for me and I'll do as much damage to them as is humanly possible till they catch on and retire me."

He was doing God's work
He wore the M&M jumper and thought that's it, it's the last straw

He was doing God's work
Worked a treat, they haven’t won a flag since.
The added bonus was we got Brent Tuckey and Brad Cassidy with the picks we got for him, (19 & 65!!).

Bill Gates may have stated we need to depopulate. That does not mean he is at all related to COVID. Just a spurious argument.

That was taken out if context cut and paste job.

He was talking about 3rd world countries and how they have 8 kid families and that our world population is unstastainable.
He was saying the research had found they were having so many children is because many would die before reaching adulthood (often 2 or 3 live) , a lot of the time to preventable disease that western countries have killed off through vaccination.
He was saying we can reduce population through vaccination because when the kids started surviving they would have less children over time hence less growth.

This has been twisted into conspiracy pushers: Bill gates is trying to kill off the world with poison vaccines hur dur.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back