Prediction The new crop

Remove this Banner Ad

Collins? I was talking about Uebergang. But I do agree on Collins, he is a good sized unit. :thumbsu:
You did mention Collins is a project player .who I think he is , with lake gone can't see Clarkson overlook Collins if he is extremely good.

Last edited:
I don't get why people would want uebergang to play this year, we don't need to rush him, peel report show that he need to continue his development so he can be upgrade next year.
Meima, if Ueber regularly kicks 2-3 goals a game for Peel I definitely could see a mid season upgrade. When Pav has a rest later in the season I wouldn't mind seeing how Tabs and Ueber combine.

Meima, if Ueber regularly kicks 2-3 goals a game for Peel I definitely could see a mid season upgrade. When Pav has a rest later in the season I wouldn't mind seeing how Tabs and Ueber combine.
I would love to but his puppy fat just not the benchmark Ross will overlooked. One year wait , he is a better version of Tab but can see both of them compliment each other also.

Last edited:

I think you will find that someone (Guerra?) has been working very closely with Silva - I thought Saturday was the best I have ever seen him play. Marked well, spoiled when necessary, provided good run out of defense and hit target. I'd be interested to hear what Crustacean thought as he was also at the game.

I like Collins but I think he is very much a project player, will probably be behind both Silva and Alex Pearce at this point.
I thought Silvagni was prob our best.

I don't get why people would want uebergang to play this year, we don't need to rush him, peel report show that he need to continue his development so he can be upgrade next year.
Not a fan rookies having their debuts in their 2nd or 3rd years... Reminds me of the Chris Connolly years. Ubergang will probably get a debut if Tabs or Apeness are on the LTI. I am keen on seeing him play.

Going to be interesting If that happens. Pav will likely miss the odd game with an injury. Still the development of Apeness is also important.

What's people thoughts/guess on apeness cracking a game in purple - what round do you predict this year ??
My guess is round 8.
Think it will be a subdued entry, he'll play only a couple of games thereafter but at some stage late this year or early next we'll get a glimpse of his marking ability.
Won't ever be a mobile, electric forward - more a lead, mark and kick travvy Cloke type.

Only just returned to full training and is a hard running,leading-pack-smacking-forward-ruck who weighs in just under 100kg.
So there's a lot there to coordinate and get up to speed.I'm thinking Rnd 8 may be optimistic,particularly if Tabs and the rest of the forward structure fire early.

Only just returned to full training and is a hard running,leading-pack-smacking-forward-ruck who weighs in just under 100kg.
So there's a lot there to coordinate and get up to speed.I'm thinking Rnd 8 may be optimistic,particularly if Tabs and the rest of the forward structure fire early.
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: I am excited :D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh, more a hope than a logical assessment he'll play in the first half of the year...
I do wonder about structure if he does play

What's people thoughts/guess on apeness cracking a game in purple - what round do you predict this year ??My guess is round 8.Think it will be a subdued entry, he'll play only a couple of games thereafter but at some stage late this year or early next we'll get a glimpse of his marking ability.Won't ever be a mobile, electric forward - more a lead, mark and kick travvy Cloke type.
Round 5 vs Carlton would be early. Round 16 in TIO would be realistic

ROFLMAO - 'Appiness is a Ruckin' good pack smacker!!"

I now have a brand new favorite euphemism - Top marks Scon!

What's people thoughts/guess on apeness cracking a game in purple - what round do you predict this year ??
My guess is round 8.
Think it will be a subdued entry, he'll play only a couple of games thereafter but at some stage late this year or early next we'll get a glimpse of his marking ability.
Won't ever be a mobile, electric forward - more a lead, mark and kick travvy Cloke type.

Luke Mac was raving about him last night on 6PR
Said he tore up the match sim in 2015

For me Apeness development is dependent on how Griffin and Clarke go. I am not convinced about Sandilands, Griffin/Clarke, and Apeness lumbering around in the same hemisphere. May tilt the axis too far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back