The NEW nWo

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

F

Fall Out Boy

I've got great expectations for the new nWo, please Vince, don't let me down.

With the addition of HBK, the greatest entertainer the business has seen i cannot possibly see how the nWo can't get the push they deserve.

Both Kevin Nash and Shawn Michaels are far better as faces, no matter what the WWE make them do the fans will still cheer them so they may as well cut their losses and make the new nWo a face faction.

If Vince plays it right we might have D-X mark II

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
If Vince plays it right we might have D-X mark II

That's a big if on recent performances.

The return of HBK was great last night. Not sure of his role though. Last report I saw said that he wasn’t in wrestling shape – this may have changed. Maybe his role will simply be to talk it up and pose a lot.

As for the nWo, it was good to see both members win King of the Ring matches to improve their strength. Although, I was disappointed when Regal loss – he’d be a super King.

Re: Re: The NEW nWo

Originally posted by neville

The return of HBK was great last night. Not sure of his role though. Last report I saw said that he wasn’t in wrestling shape – this may have changed. Maybe his role will simply be to talk it up and pose a lot.

Apparently Vince wants him to have one more big match at Wrestlemania, they don't expect him to wrestle often.

But that isn't a problem, DX was always based around promos, not wrestling.

As was the nWo, Nash is a poor and lazy worker, but his charisma got the nWo over.

Originally posted by Bucks
too bad HBK wont be coming to oz. unless he wins the title, but i highly doubt it. imagine, HBK vs Hollywood Hogan... revisit the early 90's!

I think theres been enough revisiting from the old timer. HBK is alright but Hogan's a joke

The NWO's a lot better now because of Booker but they still need one more thing: GOLDUST

I was a big gee for the NWO ,but when they put x-thing in & sacked Scott Hall they lost me. Booker the same.
The NWO in the WCW was awesome for a while until they let in too many jobbers. Scott Halls with the AWA for 4 gigs, hopefully he`ll be reinstated

B-B-BREAK IT DOWN!
DeGENERATION X!

DX was my favourite stable of all time, even better than nWO in its prime. They came up with some great stuff.

"The Nation of Impersonation," :D
The Corporation impersonation :D

classic.

Originally posted by Hollypig
I was a big gee for the NWO ,but when they put x-thing in & sacked Scott Hall they lost me. Booker the same.
The NWO in the WCW was awesome for a while until they let in too many jobbers. Scott Halls with the AWA for 4 gigs, hopefully he`ll be reinstated

Do you know why Scott Hall was sacked? The nWo only works if they are a bunch of bad guys beating everyone up. They're aren't like this in the WWE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back