Perth Stadium (Optus Stadium)

Remove this Banner Ad

Last I heard, the MCG don't do stadium concerts because of turf damage issues and the fact that it already has a heavy workload. That was 4 or 5 years ago they said that on a stadium tour.

Mind you, that guy wasn't great on some of his facts (eg he said we'd never had an Indigenous Test cricketer before, forgetting Jason Gillespie)
Wasn't the first team to tour england indiginous. Lol

I'm my defense I was in the bleachers. A little chinese guy sitting in front of us got booted out fir standing up in the aisle. It was all very un rock n roll. We will be sure to get tickets for the floor next time.

No one would want to do 5 nights in a row if they didn't have to. Less concerts the better I would have thought for an artist.

No money in music sales anymore, so it's apparel, endorsements and endless concerts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not stealing.

I use Spotify these days. It's fantastic.

For local bands I still buy the CD's, the rest I don't really bother.

the law sees it otherwise

but how about that stadium?

Most are poor and stealing can never be justified even from the rich

The small poor bands aren't well known enough to have their music pirated in meaningful numbers.

Everything can be justified in situations, killing someone is even legal depending on the circumstance.

I have no issue taking $2 from a rich greedy multi millionaire who has far too much money to know what to do with it

The small poor bands aren't well known enough to have their music pirated in meaningful numbers.

Everything can be justified in situations, killing someone is even legal depending on the circumstance.

I have no issue taking $2 from a rich greedy multi millionaire who has far too much money to know what to do with it
I only buy hard copies of artists who produce albums in which I enjoy every song or close to it in particular local artists who need the money.

Last I heard, the MCG don't do stadium concerts because of turf damage issues and the fact that it already has a heavy workload. That was 4 or 5 years ago they said that on a stadium tour.

Mind you, that guy wasn't great on some of his facts (eg he said we'd never had an Indigenous Test cricketer before, forgetting Jason Gillespie)
Guns n roses are playing at the G in feb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back