Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrgios alpha's Nadal out of Wimbledon. Got him running scared.

This is the year Kyrgios reigns supreme, and all those who hated him before will now pretend to have liked him all along. End of the line, please, for the new sheep on board. The train is now heading straight into the Kyrgios era.
hope he gets beaten #flog

no still can't stand him and now it seems he is woman basher

just a sh1t bloke

Last edited:

just a sh1t bloke
I think what he did for the bushfires was pretty admirable but he's still so incredibly immature. Entertaining but immature.

I hope he wins Sunday night but it's kind of bitter-sweet because it would be better if he won it without the circus he has brought with him.

RIP James Caan
The Godfather is one of my all time favourite movies......except for the scene when Sonny beats up Carlo!
The punch at 29 seconds into the video below missed by so much it almost comical.

I think what he did for the bushfires was pretty admirable but he's still so incredibly immature. Entertaining but immature.

I hope he wins Sunday night but it's kind of bitter-sweet because it would be better if he won it without the circus he has brought with him.
That’s how I feel. I really want to win but I would love just a few things different like respecting the umpire and ball boys etc. maybe even the opponent. People obviously dislike him but channel 9 will love him. I would suggest it will be record ratings on Sunday night. Need the joker to have a real tough match but unfortunately that doesn’t seem to effect him in his next game. Go the king.

Going there for a week for work, we're running a few seminars for the big psych orgs over there. We'll just be staying in the city though and I've been told not to venture too far out and keep both hands in your pockets at all times, to Mowmans displeasure I'm sure.

It'll be an eye opening experience I reckon, I've seen people do it tough in my village in Greece but this I reckon will be worse.

A friends brother used to work there back in the 90s and he reckons that it was pretty nice in spots like most of SE Asia. One of my sons friends dad worked for a Telco who put in mobile phone s**t there and he had to have security out in the country so it's a bit of a mixed bag I'd say.

just a sh1t bloke

He seems like a terrible person but he's the only time I've shown any interest in tennis in 20 years.

He seems like a terrible person but he's the only time I've shown any interest in tennis in 20 years.
Shows where the game of tennis 🎾 is

A friends brother used to work there back in the 90s and he reckons that it was pretty nice in spots like most of SE Asia. One of my sons friends dad worked for a Telco who put in mobile phone s**t there and he had to have security out in the country so it's a bit of a mixed bag I'd say.
I'm sure there's a few nice places there. I really don't know what to expect, kind of intrigued really. Good life experience either way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going there for a week for work, we're running a few seminars for the big psych orgs over there. We'll just be staying in the city though and I've been told not to venture too far out and keep both hands in your pockets at all times, to Mowmans displeasure I'm sure.

It'll be an eye opening experience I reckon, I've seen people do it tough in my village in Greece but this I reckon will be worse.

Nah it's fine outside the major cities. We have a bunch of staff over there, they're all pretty happy and live a life pretty similar to here. Just the major cities have a depth of poverty you only see in other third world cities.

To be honest, my friend who goes there a lot was pretty shocked when , in Manila , from his taxi, he saw a guy with his arm sitting on the sill of his car window, and some lowlife came up and stuck a knife in it.

Keep safe . Stay in a group if others will put up with you.

Nah it's fine outside the major cities. We have a bunch of staff over there, they're all pretty happy and live a life pretty similar to here. Just the major cities have a depth of poverty you only see in other third world cities.

Its funny that the USA is almost replicating this.
People in country Winsconsin, can live in little towns with their doors unlocked, but they get all nervous if they have to go somewhere like Madison city.
If they do, they go where they have to go , and no-where else.

It makes me appreciate that when i was young i used to be able to go into the CBD , bum around, grab a souvlaki from the Tower , go to the video arcades and never give a thought to my personal well being.

Its funny that the USA is almost replicating this.
People in country Winsconsin, can live in little towns with their doors unlocked, but they get all nervous if they have to go somewhere like Madison city.
If they do, they go where they have to go , and no-where else.

It makes me appreciate that when i was young i used to be able to go into the CBD , bum around, grab a souvlaki from the Tower , go to the video arcades and never give a thought to my personal well being.

I walked around dressed like a peacock. I used to get punched all the time back in the 90s. You weren't doing it right. I used to get around St Kilda back in those days and people left you alone. CBD and there was a bunch of people who attack you.

I walked around dressed like a peacock. I used to get punched all the time back in the 90s. You weren't doing it right. I used to get around St Kilda back in those days and people left you alone. CBD and there was a bunch of people who attack you.

You loved it, far cheaper than a dominatrix.

I don’t know any other Saints fans in Mount Isa so very rarely get to talk in-depth Saints with anyone.
Walking through Bunnings the other day wearing my brand new Saints hoody because it’s finally freezing enough to wear it and someone behind me says “those
Sainters went alright the other night”.
Turn around and here’s a bloke wearing the exact same hoody with a pair of Saints trackies.🥹🤣
We clogged that aisle up for a little while.
Then last night at the pub I spot a young fella wearing a Saints cap and went over and said gedday.
His eyes lit up meeting another Sainter and was obviously hanging out for a Saints chat. Massive D-Train fan too.
Small things.

I don’t know any other Saints fans in Mount Isa so very rarely get to talk in-depth Saints with anyone.
Walking through Bunnings the other day wearing my brand new Saints hoody because it’s finally freezing enough to wear it and someone behind me says “those
Sainters went alright the other night”.
Turn around and here’s a bloke wearing the exact same hoody with a pair of Saints trackies.🥹🤣
We clogged that aisle up for a little while.
Then last night at the pub I spot a young fella wearing a Saints cap and went over and said gedday.
His eyes lit up meeting another Sainter and was obviously hanging out for a Saints chat. Massive D-Train fan too.
Small things.

There's been a few times when someone on the road has done something dumb or pissed me off, and i'm about to honk the horn or flip the bird or something, and i see the Saints sticker....all forgiven.

Chisora-Pulev was surprisingly really entertaining haha. Was convinced Pulev would win it but gee Derek put in a hell of an effort at his age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back