Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banshee has some of the ---------- actresses you have ever seen
I came across a film the other day, "She Devils of the SS". Perhaps the weirdest film title I've ever seen.

"German women help the war effort by having sex with Nazi soldiers and each other. Things get complicated and dangerous when the Soviet army advances looking for revenge."

Let me get back to you on how it goes

Try streaming "Videodrome", "Scanners", "Wild at Heart", etc. and other obscure classic films. Not possible.

If you want to watch some of those you can probably get them on one of the pay to view ones like Apple or Google for about $4 each. Kanopy is good for more obscure arthouse stuff but you need to get a library card from a public library or be at uni or on staff to get a log in.

yeah Vikings was good

Ragnar (Travis Fimmel) was meant to play footy for the Saints in 1997 but was injured.
https://whatculture.com/tv/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-vikings-travis-fimmel?page=4
Travis grew up wanting to be a Pro Football Player and even played the sport while growing up with his two brothers and, of course at school. His coaches even praised him saying he was "incredible". Unfortunately (or is that fortunately?) it didnt work out for him. When Travis was a teenager he moved to Melbourne to pursue his dream. He was ready for the next step in his life and would have played professional AFL Football for the St Kilda Football Club, but disaster struck and he was side-lined before the season even began.

6. He planned to be a pro footballer
After high school, Travis moved to Melbourne and he had the intention of becoming a professional Australian footballer. Still in his teens, he arranged to play with the St. Kilda Football Club in the Australian Football League. His plans were derailed when he sustained a broken leg that prevented him from playing at the start of the season. Fate has a way of determining the outcome of a person’s life. Although it seemed tragic at the time, it closed a door so another could be opened.

Travis Fimmel (Vikings actor ‘Ragnar’), was recruited to St.Kilda in 1997 but badly broke his leg while training and never played a Under 19’s or reserve game.

Anyway, that Katheryn Winnick is a turbo babe and is ageless. You wouldn't think she was 43
Katheryn-Winnick-683x1024.jpg

No same as Yellowstone, my wife hates it when I watch sh*t by myself but hates anything that looks too male orientated. I started to rewatch the Sopranos and she cracked the sads. She's whinging about Squid Game being too violent at the moment. I need something not too violent next.
Iguess you guys would have all watched Shitts Creek........I was 'influenced' into watching it by my daughter....so we all watched every damn episode..kids and all! Loved it....absolutely not expecting to!

Same with Anne with an E....loved it ..forced to watch. Sherlock Holmes' sister ...great easy family film...loved it

Ragnar (Travis Fimmel) was meant to play footy for the Saints in 1997 but was injured.
https://whatculture.com/tv/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-vikings-travis-fimmel?page=4

Anyway, that Katheryn Winnick is a turbo babe and is ageless. You wouldn't think she was 43
View attachment 1256113

It's not very historically accurate but my family were Anglo Saxon English kings that looked like weak campaigners who shagged their relatives in that show but also a bunch of vikings including Rollo and the Kiev vikings.

Lagatha could have been my shield maiden, she's hot.

It's not very historically accurate but my family were Anglo Saxon English kings that looked like weak campaigners who shagged their relatives in that show but also a bunch of vikings including Rollo and the Kiev vikings.

Lagatha could have been my shield maiden, she's hot.

"Lagatha could have been my shield maiden, she's hot". Yeah like get in line!

Iguess you guys would have all watched Shitts Creek........I was 'influenced' into watching it by my daughter....so we all watched every damn episode..kids and all! Loved it....absolutely not expecting to!

Same with Anne with an E....loved it ..forced to watch. Sherlock Holmes' sister ...great easy family film...loved it

I hated Schitts creek for about the first 10 episodes then ended up really enjoying it.

I hated Schitts creek for about the first 10 episodes then ended up really enjoying it.
The latest incarnation of All Creatures Great and Small is beautifuly done and a pleasure to watch...obviously endearing in nature but this version the best IMO...Recently re done in 2020 there are two seasons ...well 2nd season is still happening each week,

DICKINSON is brilliant ..i have posted about it way earlier but the life of Emily DICKINSON production has been an edgy contemporary appealing youth vibe to it. Its on APPLE tv now

Last edited:
Anyone watching Animal Kingdom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love the exploitation era.

What didn't necessarily have to be pr0n was mainstream.

Sue me.

Blacksploitation had some good trashy movies. They are time capsule stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back