Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sent me lovable dope across the golden bridge today. Haven’t cried like that in years. Miss you Claymore - no matter how crappy my days were you were always happy to see me walk in that door.
Thanks for everything mate.
Sorry to hear Buddy

Thanks mate. The kids were pretty upset but they were great. Both said it was important that he have his pack there at the end. I cried at that.
They become such a huge part of your life and family

Sent me lovable dope across the golden bridge today. Haven’t cried like that in years. Miss you Claymore - no matter how crappy my days were you were always happy to see me walk in that door.
Sorry to hear that mate, hope you are doing okay.

Last edited:

Sending you a hug mate. Losing family is never easy. I’m sure Claymore lived a wonderful life wrapped up in your love and was just happy to be by your side to the very end.

Got a photo? I’d love to see one.

Thanks mate. The kids were pretty upset but they were great. Both said it was important that he have his pack there at the end. I cried at that.

That's heartbreaking. That's the only downside to pets, having to say good bye to them. Heelers are big personalities too. They're like another family member. Gutted for you man.

I know it's early days and now is a hard time, but I hope you all will feel better soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Po'buckerWhitesCorruption of West African "Buuker" meaning devil, boogie-man or white man. Poor white trash were referred to as "Po'buckers".

I can't wait until I see my best mate next, from now on he shall be referred to as Po'bucker

If my mates asked me to call them that I'd refer to them as Poo-bucket for ever, wedding speech, anniversaries, when they introduce a new girl friend....."your round Poo-Bucket." You'd never live that down.

If my mates asked me to call them that I'd refer to them as Poo-bucket for ever, wedding speech, anniversaries, when they introduce a new girl friend....."your round Poo-Bucket." You'd never live that down.
Why would they ask to be slurred? That's like saying 'I want to be called Bacon Bits, introduce me to that chick as Bacon Bits'.

Is there a bigger piece of filth then Nixon

Is there a bigger piece of filth then Nixon
I read that. What a disgrace. He couldn't even get the signatures right either, signed the wrong number next to Spargo's signature lol

I read that. What a disgrace. He couldn't even get the signatures right either, signed the wrong number next to Spargo's signature lol
And the captains…. I mean, if you’re going to swindle people out of their hard earned at least be sober when you do it. Or don’t outsource to some guy on fivver

And the captains…. I mean, if you’re going to swindle people out of their hard earned at least be sober when you do it. Or don’t outsource to some guy on fivver
Wonder what happens to him. I can't believe he managed Nick Riewoldt. If he's this mental now I'd say he'd be no different back then either

Wonder what happens to him. I can't believe he managed Nick Riewoldt. If he's this mental now I'd say he'd be no different back then either

Will get fined, it's AFL legal counsel not any national police org that it's been filed to and so they won't throw the book at him as they should, but they'll fine him enough to be all "you are effectively blacklisted from this org entirely and my boot is firmly entrenched up there" as far as public perception will go.

Given tricky did refund some people according to the article, it's likely he really should have jail time as he's a dog masquerading as human, but it'll be just a fine and stern words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back