Discussion The NEW Random Discussion Thread. (No Politics, No Religion, No COVID-19)

Remove this Banner Ad

gringo2011

Premium Platinum
Nov 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah it's fantastic. Even got my mum onto it last year, she's the one that told me it's releasing soon. She likes it more than I do.
It's the kind of show that you just can't help but put another episode on, it's gripping.

One of my mates said it was like a bland Breaking Bad and put me off. I'll give it a go.

bergholt

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 14, 2007
Brunswick
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah it's fantastic. Even got my mum onto it last year, she's the one that told me it's releasing soon. She likes it more than I do.
It's the kind of show that you just can't help but put another episode on, it's gripping.

I just can't get into it, too bleak for me - watched the first 1.5 seasons but then gave up

StFly

Space to Rent
Oct 11, 2008
Sunbury
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Sunbury Lions
This aged well. I shouldn't talk about sport.

Was chatting to a work colleague during it, had a running joke from day dot that this was the match that the English pull the finger out and my man butter fingers Butts with 12 catches and a few hundred walks to crease and before I could gloat about how I am brilliant in picking em and how we are so stuffed, promptly spoons it to short cover and trudges off for a duck.

We both laughed at how sh*t the English are, but hey, they avoided the follow on, so, small mercies.

Stokes got to avoid and LBW call and a bowled all in one delivery to then be caught LBW later and Bairstow got to prove that rangas can actually have superpowers by being a semi competent English batter. They should be proud!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SaintsSeptember

Hall of Famer
Suspended
Mar 19, 2008
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Needed to have all the Hemsworth brothers in it for it to work. And be located in Byron Bay.

Come on, the little town of "Summer Bay" ( close to the veritable metropolis of "Yabby Creek") , looks a lot like North Shore Sydney more than Byron, and no-one noticed all those big fancy houses on the headlands of that remote community.
Helmsworth brothers can work anywhere.

bergholt

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 14, 2007
Brunswick
AFL Club
St Kilda

jwikked

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'd be playing Boland for the next test, obviously, and sitting Starc out. Boland has earned his spot in the team once again, it would have been farcical had he been dropped for this test.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad