Discussion The NEW Random Discussion Thread. (No Politics, No Religion, No COVID-19)

Remove this Banner Ad

CursingFijian

Premium Platinum
Dec 6, 2014
Location, Location
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
5b2e403e3b19991bdf2eeb92b35690b8.jpg

Thoughts and prayers to our fellow islanders in Tonga!

SaintsSeptember

Hall of Famer
Mar 19, 2008
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
I spent a week locked in, went up to Gippsland to take some sh*t up to the country and decided to mow the knee high grass, I fell down a rabbit hole and badly twisted my ankle, it's got me sitting on the couch ever since. Mowing is a health hazard.

Jesus Gringo, Arnold never twists his ankle, its always the blonde floozy that's trying to keep up with him.

gringo2011

Premium Platinum
Nov 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Jesus Gringo, Arnold never twists his ankle, its always the blonde floozy that's trying to keep up with him.

They won't follow me or I would have had her mowing for me while I sat and had a beer. I had my work van that's a manual so had to drive through the Monash upgrade hell trying to get the clutch in and out without stalling.

My wife thinks I've broken it but I'm pretty sure it's just bruised or I wouldn't have got home. I need to go into work tomorrow, I've got heaps on so I need it to be okay. We're meant to be going away next weekend as well. It's very inconvenient.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SaintsSeptember

Hall of Famer
Mar 19, 2008
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
They won't follow me or I would have had her mowing for me while I sat and had a beer. I had my work van that's a manual so had to drive through the Monash upgrade hell trying to get the clutch in and out without stalling.

My wife thinks I've broken it but I'm pretty sure it's just bruised or I wouldn't have got home. I need to go into work tomorrow, I've got heaps on so I need it to be okay. We're meant to be going away next weekend as well. It's very inconvenient.

3qafhk.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad