Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to put the cricket back on after the rain delay, England are so sh*t it's embarrassing. The commentators are trying to pump it up saying that this pair is making a stand a for England.....on a combined 11 runs.

This aged well. I shouldn't talk about sport.

Yeah it's fantastic. Even got my mum onto it last year, she's the one that told me it's releasing soon. She likes it more than I do.
It's the kind of show that you just can't help but put another episode on, it's gripping.

One of my mates said it was like a bland Breaking Bad and put me off. I'll give it a go.

This aged well. I shouldn't talk about sport.

Was chatting to a work colleague during it, had a running joke from day dot that this was the match that the English pull the finger out and my man butter fingers Butts with 12 catches and a few hundred walks to crease and before I could gloat about how I am brilliant in picking em and how we are so stuffed, promptly spoons it to short cover and trudges off for a duck.

We both laughed at how s**t the English are, but hey, they avoided the follow on, so, small mercies.

Stokes got to avoid and LBW call and a bowled all in one delivery to then be caught LBW later and Bairstow got to prove that rangas can actually have superpowers by being a semi competent English batter. They should be proud!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needed to have all the Hemsworth brothers in it for it to work. And be located in Byron Bay.

Come on, the little town of "Summer Bay" ( close to the veritable metropolis of "Yabby Creek") , looks a lot like North Shore Sydney more than Byron, and no-one noticed all those big fancy houses on the headlands of that remote community.
Helmsworth brothers can work anywhere.

Needed to have all the Hemsworth brothers in it for it to work. And be located in Byron Bay.

The main guy played for the Saints, * Hemsworths.

I'd be playing Boland for the next test, obviously, and sitting Starc out. Boland has earned his spot in the team once again, it would have been farcical had he been dropped for this test.
He must be a Saints supporter, surely, he's from Parkdale. Claiming him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back