Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't try and waddle away with that rotund frame of yours like nothing ever happened gringo2011 , we have good memories over here at BigFooty.

#EmailGate

Leave him alone , i'm sure no-one has seen one of those black snakes with a red belly before.

LEAVE GRINGO ALONE!!!

The world is cooked.

ps. Show us ya **** ya bald c***
AimSmOi.png

Perhaps he needs to stop wearing a false nipple on top of his head at work.

This is purely bullshit, everyone who is like us know full well that it's sunscreen or shining materials, never anything that is pointy or protruding as that brings depression from lack of top coverage.

Also, anyone from the southern European area know full well hair is for the chest and balls and not the head to prove manliness.

What's the battery life like Saintos?
Getting a decent sqm mowed?
Im a bit of a ryobi head Am getting the handheld air pump skin tomorrow
I bought the 38 inch model which is supposed to be good for 2 acres or 2 hours. I only have 1 acre so I went for that one so as to have plenty of oomph. I have a couple of hills I have to climb and the manual says it’s good for 15 degree hill and I checked mine which is 22 degrees so I was a bit worried. I needn’t have been, it flies up.
I use less than half charge to mow the lot and can knock it over in less than an hour.
It has really good handling and tight turning circle and it can go pretty quick without the blades engaged.
It’s actually great fun to use.

It leans a bit more comedy due to being a cartoon but I find lower decks to be the most “old trek” type Star Trek. With the self contained stories and crew dynamics.
Understand that! However as a fan I am just grateful that 'new' series are being made.....lets face it, if they just rebooted the original James Tiberius KIRK series with Chris PINE as KIRK it probably would have gone for ten years...with CGI and more articulate tech. However what has happened is we are searching through formulaic diversity for an answer...thus we get a kind of incremental growth with plenty of much loved TREK!

I have enjoyed every incarnation...some better than others but regardless, all worth the while, imo!

Never been huge on 'toons'...but there are some I love...EVANGELION to FRY..... I even enjoyed STAR TREK: PRODIGY!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are all on notice, I will be handing out bans from here on.

You don't know how stupid it feels to be clean shaven in a workplace where hairnets are required ( in some area's) as a blanket rule.

I guess "Tubby" "Shortass" and "Stringbean" are off the table as well.

The odd thing about that story , is it seems its ok to call your workers "Stupid ****'s " so long as you don't refer to their physical appearance.
So i guess stupid **** is ok as long as you don't have the appearance of female genetalia.

What's the battery life like Saintos?
Getting a decent sqm mowed?
Im a bit of a ryobi head Am getting the handheld air pump skin tomorrow
Me too, but I recently bought their garden sprayer (3.5 liter) and was very underwhelmed at the way it leaked water out of the nozzle. Get about 2 good seconds of pressure and then it dies off immediately.

Understand that! However as a fan I am just grateful that 'new' series are being made.....lets face it, if they just rebooted the original James Tiberius KIRK series with Chris PINE as KIRK it probably would have gone for ten years...with CGI and more articulate tech. However what has happened is we are searching through formulaic diversity for an answer...thus we get a kind of incremental growth with plenty of much loved TREK!

I have enjoyed every incarnation...some better than others but regardless, all worth the while, imo!

Never been huge on 'toons'...but there are some I love...EVANGELION to FRY..... I even enjoyed STAR TREK: PRODIGY!

John Carter was ok, even as the kids outgrew most of the animated stuff.
Didn't mind Beowulf either.

You don't know how stupid it feels to be clean shaven in a workplace where hairnets are required ( in some area's) as a blanket rule.

I guess "Tubby" "Shortass" and "Stringbean" are off the table as well.

The odd thing about that story , is it seems its ok to call your workers "Stupid ****'s " so long as you don't refer to their physical appearance.
So i guess stupid **** is ok as long as you don't have the appearance of female genetalia.
There's definitely an absurdity to it all! BUT, I guess it just goes hand in glove with progress!
I was watching SWAT with my grandson who is 12....and has an interest in Policing.....he loves the show so I watch it with him. Believe it or not it relaxes him before bed! Then he sleeps like the baby he should be!

We have had some real problems getting him to bed...but SWAT seems to do the trick!
Anyway, there's an episode that deals with 'dobbing' in a fellow worker for Racist attitudes! Entrenched racism...The question was posed within the framework of several episodes. How can any cop do his job correctly if he has racist attitudes and beliefs. Alongside that they were demonstrating how much the police are copping a justified growing distrust by the LA black public!

I had to explain as I was watching with him, when the idea of dobbing in a workmate might be respected and encouraged as opposed to the idea that is intrinsic within me that I am averse to the idea of dobbing at all. His first question was the clarification of when 'dobbing' is a good thing and not!
When is it racist and when it is not..? Why does every wrap song talk of 'Nword' and why he cant use it! So does he dob in his mates regarding this and all racist things and sexist terms ? It was a minefield! THANK GOD we have even got to that stage and progress and beyond...its a beautiful thing...but its hard going!

Last edited:
There's definitely an absurdity to it all! BUT, I guess it just goes hand in glove with progress!
I was watching SWAT with my grandson who is 12....and has an interest in policing.....he loves the show so I watch it with him. Believe it or not it relaxes him before bed! Then he sleeps like the baby he should be!

We have had some real problems getting him to bed...but SWAT seems to do the trick!
Anyway, there's an episode that deals with 'dobbing' in a fellow worker for Racist attitudes! Entrenched racism...The question was posed within the framework of several episodes. How can any cop do his job correctly if he has racist attitudes and beliefs. Alongside that they were demonstrating how much the police are copping a justified growing distrust by the LA black public!

I had to explain as I was watching with him, when the idea of dobbing in a workmate might be respected and encouraged as opposed to the idea that is intrinsic within me that I am averse to the idea of dobbing at all. His first question was the clarification of when 'dobbing' is a good thing and not!
When is it racist and when it is not..? Why does every wrap song talk of 'Nword' and why he cant use it! So does he dob in his mates regarding this and all racist things and sexist terms ? It was a minefield! THANK GOD we have even got to that stage and progress and beyond...its a beautiful thing...but its hard going!

Its tricky for the cops there.
People ask why there are more blacks arrested.
The research came back with the answer, there are more blacks committing crimes.
Problems will remain until the social economic reasons for that are addressed, and that's going to take time.

The police need to take the lead though and not make assumptions about unproven things.

I saw that add with the girl and her nan and the women's footy and wondered if the USA based search engine and advertising giant had their facts right.

Found out some interesting things.
Not sure about the google ad though. Seems that by the 50's it was mostly just Footscray who had a team, who didn't have a set fixture but would take on any other team that could be thrown together.

The tribalism of football in Victoria extended to the female game. Where women’s teams in other states grew from workplaces and rural populations, from almost the beginning in Victoria, female teams were linked to established clubs.

In the first game in Melbourne, in 1921, one team was kitted out in St Kilda uniforms – also breaking the tradition of women playing in skirts or dresses.

image-20170130-4434-cij1bh.jpg

Immediately following the second world war, women kept playing and helped raise funds for the Red Cross Food for Britain appeal.

The South Melbourne, Footscray, Hawthorn and St Kilda clubs formed a round-robin female competition. The games generated significant media coverage, especially when South Melbourne prodigies like 15-year-old Gladys Phillips, who later represented Australia in cricket and softball, were lauded by the Sporting Globe.

Even renowned hard-man Jack Dyer, then captain-coach of Richmond, agreed to umpire a women’s match between North Melbourne and South Melbourne, which was played in front of a crowd of 9,000 people.

2012 I loved John CARTER actually , wondered why it never realkly took off!View attachment 1399230

I liked it, an enormous flop though. I guess Disney misread their target and marketed it poorly. That's what happened to the comedy film Galaxy Quest.
But i was mixed up, John Carter wasn't animated.

Didn't really like any of the Starship Troopers , live action OR animated.

Robbo on 360 wanting Rutten head
Show turned into bombers 360 hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back