News & Events The New Things You Are Doing Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that's what I'll be looking at doing, except for Greek. Face to face teaching >>>>>> going it alone/online.
Greek is definitely better done in person, tough to do it face to face tho unless you're that chick from the exorcist
exorcist-regan.jpg

I've been trying to find out a bit about my maternal grandfather. Mum's parents split when she was three, and she never saw him again. All I know is his surname, that he was of a dozen from New Brunswick, in Canada, may have been a postman, and died sometime in the early to mid 90s. I'm not even sure how to spell his first name properly. It's needle in haystack stuff.

I've been trying to find out a bit about my maternal grandfather. Mum's parents split when she was three, and she never saw him again. All I know is his surname, that he was of a dozen from New Brunswick, in Canada, may have been a postman, and died sometime in the early to mid 90s. I'm not even sure how to spell his first name properly. It's needle in haystack stuff.

Have you tried www.ancestry.ca? My wife's cousin used it as a starting point and found out a ton going back to the 1600s

Have you tried www.ancestry.ca? My wife's cousin used it as a starting point and found out a ton going back to the 1600s
Yeah it a bit hard when you don't have any details at all really. I've written to my oldest aunt, who's ten years older than mum, asking if she remembers anything more, but that's still a snail mail conversation, so I'm waiting.

That would be cool.

I used to enjoy the half time games at WC matches when they'd bring down teams from communities in the middle of nowhere.

A bunch of Aboriginal fellas who look about as far from professional athletes as you can get running around with no shoes taking hangers, kicking goals from the boundary etc. Even the little leaguers would run and do cartwheels, backflips etc.

I never got an iPhone because I already had an iPod touch and didn't want to over-Apple things, and iTunes can eat a bag of dicks.

I've got an S5 currently (had an S2 4G before that) and I can't imagine not having drag and drop or texting with swype. Apple people watch me write a text are like 'WTF - how are you doing that?'.

Been feeding my dog a bit more lately just to see how he copes. Impressive so far

I have a big tub of dog food that I dispense the dinner from. Occasionally I'll get to the end and there's more than enough for one dinner but not enough for two dinners so the dog gets a big, heaped bowl. Restraint shown: zero. Complaints given: zero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be cool.

I used to enjoy the half time games at WC matches when they'd bring down teams from communities in the middle of nowhere.

A bunch of Aboriginal fellas who look about as far from professional athletes as you can get running around with no shoes taking hangers, kicking goals from the boundary etc. Even the little leaguers would run and do cartwheels, backflips etc.
I admire the indigenous "**** the triathlons and 5km time trials, I just want to pick up a footy and play with it" mentality.

The NTFL website suggested to bring fold up chairs to the oval if you want to sit down.

Last edited:
Pulling women with smaller breasts. Quite an adjustment tbh.

How small we talking about?

In other news about breasts... I got measured up today shopping for a new bra. I am apparently "a D cup" but sometimes it just comes up like that, so no still got the C cup. Almost fell over- I am not a D cup.

There ends my story about my trip to Bras n Things. :D

/and no, no pics.

It was a HIMYM reference. I can't say I care too much about breast size.

I went to bras and things with my short-term girlfriend a few years back; quite an interesting range they have!

And a C cup is very solid, I'm sure most of your friends are jealous.

It was a HIMYM reference. I can't say I care too much about breast size.

I went to bras and things with my short-term girlfriend a few years back; quite an interesting range they have!

And a C cup is very solid, I'm sure most of your friends are jealous.

Lol ok. Never watch the show did not understand.

Nah, I am jealous of other friends who would be larger. Grass is always greener. **** having much bigger than a D/DD tho. Would be too big and would hurt your back/shoulders.

Lol ok. Never watch the show did not understand.

Nah, I am jealous of other friends who would be larger. Grass is always greener. **** having much bigger than a D/DD tho. Would be too big and would hurt your back/shoulders.
2-3 of my best Year 12 mates have massive breasts & struggle big time with back pain. The range you're in would probably be most ideal. A good size yet no physical impairment.

C is about average isn't it? I never really considered myself a boob man but my history suggests otherwise.

Lifted from an article I just googled:

WOMEN'S breasts are getting bigger. One bra manufacturer, Berlei, reports the average bra size for Australian women is now somewhere between a 14C and 12D.

Berlei product manager Louise Woods said that just two decades ago 12B was the norm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back