NWO/Illuminati The New World Order Super-Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps it has. I dont see what difference it makes however to the here and now. We cannot really know anything with definitive certainty without a time machine, we can only speculate. None of this changes however what we know about the extremely narrow life permitting parameters we have on this planet. Life to me appears to be the result of design rather than mindless natural processes. Natural processes tend toward eventual disorder as things degrade and decay rather continuously building upon itself to make something better.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't think that natural processes are mindless. They have after all been very successful for a very long time.
And if there is any design in the system, it's that all life strives for survival and the survival of their progeny, over extinction.

I don't think that natural processes are mindless. They have after all been very successful for a very long time.
And if there is any design in the system, it's that all life strives for survival and the survival of their progeny, over extinction.
But they are mindless by default when you exclude the possibility of a mind beyond nature, which is what accepted science does. It has to be a mindless process, its dogmatic in that sense. At least, thats how its portrayed. The mere fact that minor changes to a species are clearly goal orientated says however that it is NOT a mindless process. I try to avoid using the word God because of all the connatations attached. Call it whatever you wish, but to me at least it would seem that God, or a disembodied mind, does indeed exist. It must exist. I dont think any system (even that word implies a designer) of total co-dependance could arise on its own. Just like the world system we live under could not arise on its own, and did not, but was planned and guided and implemented by invisible hands, who at the same time turn around and tell us that everything just happens naturally and that everything is evolving just because.

Odds are there is not. Massive scales dont really mean anything given the extreme unlikelihood of life being sustainable on this planet. Honestly I feel its an irrelevant fantasy to discuss since we will never get the chance to investigate ourselves.

Haha, how do you calculate those odds? Do you even comprehend how big of a number hundreds of billions is? Why pretend Earth is super super unique? It's a big universe out there, you can't simply wave off massive scales. It is very likely there are planets out there that are more suitable to life than Earth is.

The notion that we are alone is about as arrogant and self-centred as saying everything revolves around this planet.

Haha, how do you calculate those odds? Do you even comprehend how big of a number hundreds of billions is? Why pretend Earth is super super unique? It's a big universe out there, you can't simply wave off massive scales. It is very likely there are planets out there that are more suitable to life than Earth is.

The notion that we are alone is about as arrogant and self-centred as saying everything revolves around this planet.
That whole response is pretty much just you regurgitating propaganda. I have heard all of that said in exactly the same way dozens and dozens of times. The main premise at work here that never gets mentioned IS the dethroning of man as a divine and special being. One of the goals of Julian Huxley who is mentioned in the article above was to oust the idea of man on a pedestal that has intrinsic value. Getting rid of that cheapens human life and makes us far more suggestible when prompted to go along with depopulation programs that require our willingness.

Anyway, its not pretending at all, even NASA are as yet to find anything remotely like this planet. It seems to me you are absolutely desperate to believe something that as yet has no credible evidence. Why would you think me arrogant for being realistic rather than jumping to wild conclusions based on nothing but incredible scales?

That whole response is pretty much just you regurgitating propaganda. I have heard all of that said in exactly the same way dozens and dozens of times. The main premise at work here that never gets mentioned IS the dethroning of man as a divine and special being. One of the goals of Julian Huxley who is mentioned in the article above was to oust the idea of man on a pedestal that has intrinsic value. Getting rid of that cheapens human life and makes us far more suggestible when prompted to go along with depopulation programs that require our willingness.

Anyway, its not pretending at all, even NASA are as yet to find anything remotely like this planet. It seems to me you are absolutely desperate to believe something that as yet has no credible evidence. Why would you think me arrogant for being realistic rather than jumping to wild conclusions based on nothing but incredible scales?

It's not propaganda. It's math. Given there are trillions and trillions of stars in the universe, it is completely foolish to say that not one of them have a planet that's like this one.

It's also not contradictory with a divine being. Even the Vatican admit there might be other forms of life out there.

NASA isn't there yet because technology limits us, however the Trappist system is a leading candidate for Earth-like planets at the moment. The James Webb telescope will give us much better detail, but there are still many many stars to survey. Harder to do if the planetary orbits are not within our line of sight.

Also, it's f'ing rich of you to say I'm desperate to believe something that has no credible evidence, yet you cite God numerous times. Yes, you are arrogant, because you think that our place in the universe is special. It's pre-Copernicus thinking. Given the sheer numbers involved, it's extremely unlikely there is no other planet with a breathable atmosphere and has just the right conditions for life to flourish. We know there are many gas giants out there, but according to you, with no valid reason, there aren't any rocky planets that can support life. Why? Suggesting otherwise isn't a "wild" conclusion, it's perfectly logical given what we know about exoplanets.

Last edited:
It's not propaganda. It's math. Given there are trillions and trillions of stars in the universe, it is completely foolish to say that not one of them have a planet that's like this one.

It's also not contradictory with a divine being. Even the Vatican admit there might be other forms of life out there.

NASA isn't there yet because technology limits us, however the Trappist system is a leading candidate for Earth-like planets at the moment. The James Webb telescope will give us much better detail, but there are still many many stars to survey. Harder to do if the planetary orbits are not within our line of sight.

Also, it's f'ing rich of you to say I'm desperate to believe something that has no credible evidence, yet you cite God numerous times. Yes, you are arrogant, because you think that our place in the universe is special. It's pre-Copernicus thinking. Given the sheer numbers involved, it's extremely unlikely there is no other planet with a breathable atmosphere and has just the right conditions for life to flourish. We know there are many gas giants out there, but according to you, with no valid reason, there aren't any rocky planets that can support life. Why? Suggesting otherwise isn't a "wild" conclusion, it's perfectly logical given what we know about exoplanets.
We look at things in radically different ways. To me this specific discussion is meaningless fantasy because I do not believe that anyone like us will ever go to any these planets. If, and its a big if, someone of ordinary status ever does, we will be so long dead our bones will be dust.

We look at things in radically different ways. To me this specific discussion is meaningless fantasy because I do not believe that anyone like us will ever go to any these planets. If, and its a big if, someone of ordinary status ever does, we will be so long dead our bones will be dust.
I have a prediction: we'll find evidence of life within the next 20 years. Perhaps not intelligent life, but life nonetheless.

I have a prediction: we'll find evidence of life within the next 20 years. Perhaps not intelligent life, but life nonetheless.
Thats fine. That may very well happen. As I said we both view things in very different ways. If it were to happen I would be sharply disinclined to believe it, particularly if it comes from NASA or SETI which it no doubt would. My view is that both are largely propaganda ministries.

By sheer weight of numbers alone there would be similar planets to earth that harbour life. We are the proof that it is possible.

Billions of Galaxies, each with billions of planets, suns and moons within it... There has to be life out there somewhere, or has existed at some point in time and/or will come to exist in the future.

By sheer weight of numbers alone there would be similar planets to earth that harbour life. We are the proof that it is possible.

Billions of Galaxies, each with billions of planets, suns and moons within it... There has to be life out there somewhere, or has existed at some point in time and/or will come to exist in the future.
We cannor even figure out how life came to be on this planet beyond impossible guesses like abiogenesis. It does not just pop into existence with the right mixture of chemicals. Logically that would be the only way it could happen in an atheistic paradigm.

We cannor even figure out how life came to be on this planet beyond impossible guesses like abiogenesis. It does not just pop into existence with the right mixture of chemicals. Logically that would be the only way it could happen in an atheistic paradigm.

Yes, Atheists and Scientists (who are also most generally Atheists) can say that they don't know the answer.

Meanwhile you and your fellow believers continue to put forward arguements from ignorance.

We don't know the answer so it just has to be god, right? Yeah, we've heard it all before and not once has it been convincing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, Atheists and Scientists (who are also most generally Atheists) can say that they don't know the answer.

Meanwhile you and your fellow believers continue to put forward arguements from ignorance.

We don't know the answer so it just has to be god, right? Yeah, we've heard it all before and not once has it been convincing.
Then can't you see the utter the pointlessness of statements about life elsewhere? It doesnt just spontaneously pop into existence on its own. That flies in the face of everything science has discovered.

In my opinion all you and many many others like you can do is parrot back the programming that has been given to you to believe. Like a computer blurting 1's and 0's. The planners talked about this happening so long ago, that folks wouldnt have opinions of their own anymore. All you can do is parrot the words of so called experts. You look to them to do the reasoning for you.

Reckon the AFL is any different? Probably not much. I dont think they could actually rig our game to any huge extent. What they can affect to change outcomes they certainly do tamper with like suspensions, dodgy umpiring calls etc. Im sure the massive cancer that is the betting world which has grafted itself onto AFL has more sway than people think. Money corrupts everything. Money and the money system comes from corruption itself.

Reckon the AFL is any different? Probably not much. I dont think they could actually rig our game to any huge extent. What they can affect to change outcomes they certainly do tamper with like suspensions, dodgy umpiring calls etc. Im sure the massive cancer that is the betting world which has grafted itself onto AFL has more sway than people think. Money corrupts everything. Money and the money system comes from corruption itself.

Footscray beating Sydney was an obvious one.

In my opinion all you and many many others like you can do is parrot back the programming that has been given to you to believe. Like a computer blurting 1's and 0's. The planners talked about this happening so long ago, that folks wouldnt have opinions of their own anymore. All you can do is parrot the words of so called experts. You look to them to do the reasoning for you.

Haha the irony is rich. Rich like the minerals that the scientists that have discovered on this planet and others alike. Those planets that could potential life, given that we are proof that life exists somewhere in the galaxy if the right conditions are present.

Anyhow, I'll make my mind up based upon critical thinking and consideration. Meanwhile you can refer to your dusty book written 2,000 years ago by Nomads to tell you what's true... And yet I'm the parrot?

Who exactly are these ‘planners’ you refer to and what is their ultimate plan?

Life here may be an experiment, seeded by advanced alien species millions of years ago. Maybe we might do the same down the track.

To me this specific discussion is meaningless fantasy

If you are referring to this thread, its the most sensible thing youve said to date.

I mean you're prepared to believe in things like chemtrails, the illuminati, the CIA capturing and brainwashing people in flying saucers, intelligent design, Hollywood subverting our minds with alien movies, and a host of other insane gibberish*, yet you refuse basic science like anthropomorphic climate change, the fermi paradox, carbon dating and background radiation and the age of the Earth.

(Hilariously my text to speech device converted the word 'insane gibberish' to 'insane Jewish.' More evidence of the illuminati no doubt)

Haha the irony is rich. Rich like the minerals that the scientists that have discovered on this planet and others alike. Those planets that could potential life, given that we are proof that life exists somewhere in the galaxy if the right conditions are present.

Anyhow, I'll make my mind up based upon critical thinking and consideration. Meanwhile you can refer to your dusty book written 2,000 years ago by Nomads to tell you what's true... And yet I'm the parrot?
Im not a Christian. You 'make your mind up' based on fictional entertainment and what unelected experts are paid to say, which you parrot.

If you are referring to this thread, its the most sensible thing youve said to date.

I mean you're prepared to believe in things like chemtrails, the illuminati, the CIA capturing and brainwashing people in flying saucers, intelligent design, Hollywood subverting our minds with alien movies, and a host of other insane gibberish*, yet you refuse basic science like anthropomorphic climate change, the fermi paradox, carbon dating and background radiation and the age of the Earth.

(Hilariously my text to speech device converted the word 'insane gibberish' to 'insane Jewish.' More evidence of the illuminati no doubt)
Look up at the sky every once in a while and you might actually see the spraying as it occurs. I use to see it daily here in Brisbane, not so much recently.

As for the rest, yawn. You are too engrossed in all the cons to have a profitable exchange with.

Look up at the sky every once in a while and you might actually see the spraying as it occurs.

Bahahaha!

Dude, that's condensation.

You genuinely think der government (all governments really) is flying 737s (painted like commercial aircraft) containing liters of poison gas or aluminium, and spraying it all over the world?

You're aware that you can recreate the condensation phenomenon in a lab right? That the science behind condensation trails is like... really basic?

Who exactly are these ‘planners’ you refer to and what is their ultimate plan?

Life here may be an experiment, seeded by advanced alien species millions of years ago. Maybe we might do the same down the track.
They are mostly long dead now. To try to point the finger at any one group or set of individuals is folly really since they exist as massive beuracracies and think tanks groups like the Club of Rome and the Royal Institute for International Affairs (who have a seperate division in every country) One of the more prominent names though is Bertrand Russell. The cultural and societal changes the world went through in the 20th and even up to today were planned out at the very least 100 years ago. I cant speak to their ultimate goal because power never really rests on its laurels, but is rather always looking to further consolidate. The main idea however was to take us through industrialism into consumerism, and from consumerism into austerity. The United Nations Agenda 21 ties in with this and comes under many names like sustainable development, the millenium project etc. It was the Club of Rome who set forth the con of global cooling/warming/climate change in their book Limits To Growth i think it was. They stated that it would be man himself who would be the new enemy, and would be to blame for their fictional environmental doomsday. This means you and me, common people. Not the rich. Under this guise they have implemented ever increasing scientific management and dictatorship of our lives from birth to death. Pop science and climate change was/is preached as a new religion, which it is. In the past it was religion that was used as a tool to control the herd through fear of apocalyptic events and great natural disasters. Today they use scientists to do the same thing with climate change, and Al Gore of course. He has become even more stinking rich out of it of course. New taxes are introduced, peoples are forced to change their living habits, electric cars are popularised (which are and will be total junk) so that in the next 10-15 years the number of cars on the road will be drastically reduced. All of this comes under Agenda 21, which is the agenda for the 21st century, meaning that all the major changes we experience in our lifetime are planned long before they happen.

The illusion of democracy we have now here in the west is also to shift towards a supercharged Soviet system, or ruling by unelected councils. Look at the EU system. The world is to be amalgamated into three major trading blocks. The EU, the Americas and Canada, and the Asian regions which include us and China. China has already become the sole manufacturing country for the world, "Made in China".

Population numbers are to be drastically reduced by about 2050, through a wide range of methods including vaccines, various types of cancer, chemically induced sterility. Its quietly being reported already that the sperm count of men in the west is falling quite rapidly. All this comes their eugenics programs which was all widely discussed even as far back as the 19th century and further. Herd management is a science as old as the hills. The economies of western nations are to be and to a large extent have already been shifted into a service economy, with much of our industry shifted overseas where the labour is far cheaper and there is no one bleating about environmental impacts (thats part of the con of global warming, it being also a massive wealth redistribution scheme).

Reality is an awful and depressing thing in all honesty. The best analogy for what we live in is a mixture of the matrix, brave new world and 1984 all mixed up with bits and pieces of each put together. The majority of people go through life totally unaware of course, completely brainwashed and content with the myriad of distractions we are given. If you want someone to blame, blame the people who own the money system. Those people are probably the closest to the capstone of the pyramid that are at least somewhat visible.

Bahahaha!

Dude, that's condensation.

You genuinely think der government (all governments really) is flying 737s (painted like commercial aircraft) containing liters of poison gas or aluminium, and spraying it all over the world?

You're aware that you can recreate the condensation phenomenon in a lab right? That the science behind condensation trails is like... really basic?
Ive never seen a condensation trail linger in the air all day and slowly turn into what looks normal clouds. They already slyly admit they are doing it so I dont really care what you have to say about it. I have already heard the "ohhh its just condensation" stories many times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back