NWO/Illuminati The New World Order Super-Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't say for sure, but I do know this:
I would have been brought up in a very different world, to the one I was brought up in.
Would have I subscribed to the views of my family and the people around them? Maybe.

The people we're talking about here aren't particularly interested in the little man and given the lofty heights they've been raised on, there would be many a little man.....so, to answer your question taking those factors into account.

I'd do what I had to do for what I believed to be the greater good. i.e. I may be inclined to play god.

What would that mean? Could mean a lot of things but the one thing you would want is to protect the planet at any cost.
Could be a hundred other issues but this is the big one I feel, because an extermination process would have to be employed and a new beginning would have to come about as a result. We already know (think we know) that we can't keep going at the rate we are by way of population, pollution, consumption etc.

Could I pull the trigger? One may have to.

I was speaking to a friend who knows someone who deals with creditable climatologists, and most of them believe we have crossed the point of no return. They just can't say it. 7.5 billion people in 2016, estimated to increase to 11 billion by 2100. The planets arable land is decreasing, and overuse of pesticides has put at risk the humble bee so important to pollinating plants.And the Catholic Church continues to insist birth control is evil. I wonder in which scriptures it talks about priests raping children?

We'll have to colonize somewhere outside the Earth eventually. Too much population vs resources. It's guaranteed. An ancient saying about mankind and earth...."we're here only to go". But meanwhile....the idea of a simulation world created where we can create life, even versions of ourselves, in perpetuity, is something that would also be in the pipeline. We'd still need that Earth/colonies tho, data bank storage, a form of realness in order to create and continue the simulation.
Terra forming Mars was postulated by Carl Sagan. Very slow and costly process.Until the issue of over population is addressed, then we are stuffed.

Terra forming Mars was postulated by Carl Sagan. Very slow and costly process.Until the issue of over population is addressed, then we are stuffed.
It's getting to a point where we have to start planning/thinking about that seriously.
The alternative, as we might guess, is the NWO building their massive network of underground tunnels, towns, nuking the surface, and populating the underground with a more manageable 500 million or so, until the surface is safe again to live on.

That's like right out of the book Time Machine.

It's getting to a point where we have to start planning/thinking about that seriously.
The alternative, as we might guess, is the NWO building their massive network of underground tunnels, towns, nuking the surface, and populating the underground with a more manageable 500 million or so, until the surface is safe again to live on.

Check out a film called Soylent Green. Made in the early 70's. Quite prophetic.

It has been said that Russia has a very intricate tunnel network in place..... We have distance.

Firstly...

As a friend of mine who works in D.C. once said, "our policy is dictated by power and money, not by ethics or morality." Apparently, there is more money to be made - somewhere in the halls of power - to let these parasites do business. Their poison is sold on our streets, and the most we do is arrest those who are too insignificant to make any real impact.

Humans clearly are. Look at how much the Earth has changed due directly to the dawn of the human species. There is no doubt humans will end up technologically (at the very least) to a point where they can colonize beyond Earth, further change the Earth, reach another lifeform in space, gain further knowledge of the universe, etc. No other species has done such a thing in the Earth's history. Humans indeed are the very key or conduit or tool itself which the universe/gods have created to do such things.
We are just shaved monkeys with egos
Cockroaches will dominate us eventually

It's a long one, but it's a beaut.:thumbsu:

VineyIsLord....You'll like this one.

Watched about a third of it and am enjoying it.

Basically Communism (not communist party of Russia, but Communism the economic model) was the good guy and ever since the Bolshevik revolution the rich of the world have banded together to stop it ever happening. :)

Watched about a third of it and am enjoying it.

Basically Communism (not communist party of Russia, but Communism the economic model) was the good guy and ever since the Bolshevik revolution the rich of the world have banded together to stop it ever happening. :)

If you mean they don't want to share the wealth, then Yes.

They must break America first: The Declaration is their number 1 enemy & must be distorted & destroyed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'We will watch you': Bilderberg website hacked — RT America
RT · 7 hours ago

z6i53io8rr6y.png

Never been a great believer in the so called Psychics/seers, prophets etc. However the following quatrains from M. Nostradamus makes one pause.
I am reliably told Byzantium refers to the USA. No idea what the rest refers to. Truth or a case of you see what you want to see.

Century 1
The false trumpet concealing madness
will cause Byzantium to change its laws.
From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants
the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards.

The trumpet shakes with great discord.
An agreement broken: lifting the face to heaven:
the bloody mouth will swim with blood;
the face anointed with milk and honey lies on the ground.

Century 3
The great shameless, audacious bawler,
He will be elected governor of the army:
The boldness of his contention,
The bridge broken, the city faint from fear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back