NWO/Illuminati The New World Order Super-Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Isaac Asimov believed world government would be a step forward for civilization, and so do I.

By putting more power in the hands of a few? If those few were extraordinary people then perhaps.

Trump's Presidency and rhetoric reminds me of a Tom Clancy novel. The NWO may well eventuate from the ashes of a Trump Presidency.

The NWO may well eventuate from the ashes of a Trump Presidency.
History points to the reality they'll come out the other side with more power. its what happened with hitler. i wonder what the official story will be to silence trump in history ?

History points to the reality they'll come out the other side with more power. its what happened with hitler. i wonder what the official story will be to silence trump in history ?

Frankly the NWO does not concern me. Trump and the loony Right Republicans are the concern. He is seriously compromised with all of this hotels and business interests.
These interests make him a target, and when ISIS and others start striking at him, he will take it very very personally. His reaction will be to want to destroy something..... probably with a nuclear weapon. There must be quite a few insurance companies that would be quite worried.
Trump is pushing mainstream Muslims right into the hands of the radicals, as well as isolating Asia and giving China the perfect opportunity to bring them into the fold. The Philippines have already jumped ship. Then he has stated that Iran will never get Nuclear power. Pretty sure Putin may have a say on that issue. China may unleash North Korea , and if they invaded the South and they would wipe them out in 48 hours.

If Trump really believes that China will give up their claims on the South China Sea, then he is deluded.
So Trump potentially could commit the tired US armed forces to fights on three fronts.. He has been reading too many Tom Clancy novels.

Frankly the NWO does not concern me. Trump and the loony Right Republicans are the concern. He is seriously compromised with all of this hotels and business interests.
These interests make him a target, and when ISIS and others start striking at him, he will take it very very personally. His reaction will be to want to destroy something..... probably with a nuclear weapon. There must be quite a few insurance companies that would be quite worried.
Trump is pushing mainstream Muslims right into the hands of the radicals, as well as isolating Asia and giving China the perfect opportunity to bring them into the fold. The Philippines have already jumped ship. Then he has stated that Iran will never get Nuclear power. Pretty sure Putin may have a say on that issue. China may unleash North Korea , and if they invaded the South and they would wipe them out in 48 hours.

If Trump really believes that China will give up their claims on the South China Sea, then he is deluded.
So Trump potentially could commit the tired US armed forces to fights on three fronts.. He has been reading too many Tom Clancy novels.
So someone that has never held a public office in his life and has shown he wants to put America first while completely bucking the globalist agenda is more of a concern than the global elite? Well that takes the cake for the most outraegous thing I am going to hear today and I am only 52 minutes into the day.

So someone that has never held a public office in his life and has shown he wants to put America first while completely bucking the globalist agenda is more of a concern than the global elite? Well that takes the cake for the most outraegous thing I am going to hear today and I am only 52 minutes into the day.

How does placing America first, by effectively increasing prices by 20 or 30% with all of the threats of tariffs? He threatens Mexico, China, Iran, North Korea, Germany, Japan and finally its most loyal and gullible partner in Australia. He then cozy's up to Putin and his gangsters who shot down a Malaysian Airlines plane, invaded the Ukraine and seized the Crimea, as well as threaten the Baltic States and Poland with invasion and regularly harass NATO countries with incursions into their air space or waters.

China will never give up the China Sea and their islands and they are not intimidated by the US, plus they have North Korea on a leash. If they unleash North Korea on the South, it will be all over in 72 hours. There are 50,000 North Korean operatives in South Korea waiting to cripple the country.

This globalist agenda you talk about was actually created by the US Corporations and their quest for cheap labor. The rest of the world caught on, and now the rest of the world is too blame for the US greed and slide. Once Google, Apple, Amazon start getting taxed at 20% in retaliation to Trumps isolationist policies, how do you think the US stock market will react, as well as US investors?

Like it or hate it, we are all interconnected. Trump is all piss and wind. If China convinces Asia to sell their US dollars and replace it as the world reserve currency, then the US is finished. They will drown in debt. So all this America first rubbish is just more bravado from an aging super power on the slide.

How does placing America first, by effectively increasing prices by 20 or 30% with all of the threats of tariffs? He threatens Mexico, China, Iran, North Korea, Germany, Japan and finally its most loyal and gullible partner in Australia. He then cozy's up to Putin and his gangsters who shot down a Malaysian Airlines plane, invaded the Ukraine and seized the Crimea, as well as threaten the Baltic States and Poland with invasion and regularly harass NATO countries with incursions into their air space or waters.

China will never give up the China Sea and their islands and they are not intimidated by the US, plus they have North Korea on a leash. If they unleash North Korea on the South, it will be all over in 72 hours. There are 50,000 North Korean operatives in South Korea waiting to cripple the country.

This globalist agenda you talk about was actually created by the US Corporations and their quest for cheap labor. The rest of the world caught on, and now the rest of the world is too blame for the US greed and slide. Once Google, Apple, Amazon start getting taxed at 20% in retaliation to Trumps isolationist policies, how do you think the US stock market will react, as well as US investors?

Like it or hate it, we are all interconnected. Trump is all piss and wind. If China convinces Asia to sell their US dollars and replace it as the world reserve currency, then the US is finished. They will drown in debt. So all this America first rubbish is just more bravado from an aging super power on the slide.
Oh so Putin shot the plane down? thats news to me.

Well aware it was created by US but I think Trump is actually bucking the trend, the fact he has withdrawn from the TPP was a rather big step in that regard.

US are on a downward economic spiral that can't be recovered, but at least he is trying to fix it by lowering taxes etc.

Oh so Putin shot the plane down? thats news to me.

Well aware it was created by US but I think Trump is actually bucking the trend, the fact he has withdrawn from the TPP was a rather big step in that regard.

US are on a downward economic spiral that can't be recovered, but at least he is trying to fix it by lowering taxes etc.

Nothing happens in Russia without Putin knowing about it. He may as well have pushed the button. He sent a message to Europe that he will hit back hard for trying to get Ukraine to join the EU. He has kept his word. Now Trump is in bed with this lunatic.

Lowering taxes for the rich, and increasing military spending sounds like a real positive step for the Americans. Its good that the poor can now look forward to a career in the defense forces and being sent to *hitholes around the world to die. At least they will have healthcare, unlike for the 23 million that will lose their benefits shortly. And soon many parts of America will experience the same problem Michigan has experienced with the lack of clean water to drink, since the President will effectively disband the EPA. Now Corporations, can just dump their rubbish wherever they want. Great system.

Anyone who thinks Trump is on "their" side, have a look at what happened.

Comey threw Trump under the bus with no evidence, the same guy who got Hillary off her email scandal.

Its a joke, it's getting crazy never in my life have I seen such an attack on the POTUS.

rockefeller_01.jpg

Anyone who thinks Trump is on "their" side, have a look at what happened.

Comey threw Trump under the bus with no evidence, the same guy who got Hillary off her email scandal.

Its a joke, it's getting crazy never in my life have I seen such an attack on the POTUS.
Can't help but think he knows who is leaking all the stuff as well. Will confirm FBI is investigating collusion allegations but won't confirm an investigation into espionage and illegal intel leaks.. As Jake Niall would say, doesn't pass the sniff test.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

weird. the federal reserve has been openly chaired by jews for right on 3 decades. anything else is speculation.

try to stick to facts.

chaired. the majority of the powerful back ground, are catholic - jesuit pappies. the zionist poster boys fill the spokesman roles

my understanding is there have been no Jews to head the Federal Reserve Bank of New York which is the most powerful fed bank in that nation

chaired. the majority of the powerful back ground, are catholic - jesuit pappies. the zionist poster boys fill the spokesman roles

my understanding is there have been no Jews to head the Federal Reserve Bank of New York which is the most powerful fed bank in that nation
this is complete speculation. you have no evidence for any of these claims. i can tell you, with evidence, that the federal bank of the US (the one that prints and rates the money) has had, in its most powerful position jewish people for the last 30 years.

you're welcome to go on believing in these magical shadowy catholics hiding behind curtains (while simultaneously allowing the average person and the MSM at large to engage in consistent trashing of their religon) but i'll just stick to the things i can prove.

this is complete speculation. you have no evidence for any of these claims. i can tell you, with evidence, that the federal bank of the US (the one that prints and rates the money) has had, in its most powerful position jewish people for the last 30 years.

why isnt the most powerful the best paid ? He is the poster boy at the front for the cameras.

At least 113 staffers at U.S. Fed earn more than Yellen.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-pay-idUSKCN0I60A420141017

“As of July 31, the Fed’s inspector general led the list with an annual salary of $312,000”

Gentile Elizabeth Coleman - Fed’s own biography her, she was trained by Jesuits at Georgetown University

https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/press/other/20070504a.htm

“followed by the central bank’s four division directors, its general counsel and its chief operating officer, who each earn a base of $265,000.”

Governor of the Fed Jerome H. Powell trained by Jesuits at Georgetown Prep. and Georgetown Univ. Daniel Tarullo governor of Fed, also trained by Jesuits at Georgetown Univ. and teaches there; Now to the general counsel, Scott G. Alvarez, we see was also Jesuit trained at Georgetown Univ.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/press/other/2004/20040629/default.htm

you're welcome to go on believing in these magical shadowy catholics hiding behind curtains (while simultaneously allowing the average person and the MSM at large to engage in consistent trashing of their religon) but i'll just stick to the things i can prove.

The New York Fed: Who We Are and What We Do:

“The New York Fed serves the Second Federal Reserve District, which encompasses New York State; the 12 northern counties of New Jersey; Fairfield County, Connecticut., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Though it serves a geographically small area compared with those of most other Federal Reserve Banks, the New York Fed is the largest Reserve Bank in terms of assets and volume of activity.”

https://www.newyorkfed.org/aboutthefed/fedpoint/fed13.html

thats where the gold is ... Anglo Saxon William C. Dudley runs the Fed in New York.

... And before him another Germanic Saxon Timothy Geithner.
... And before him an Irishman named William J. McDonough, Jesuit trained at Holy Cross and Georgetown University.
...And before him an Irishman E. Gerald Corrigan Jesuit trained at both Fairfield and Fordham.

Perhaps the pollie side of it that is collusion with the fed are the jewish or zionist arm - I hear you cry? nope you'd be incorrect. Both shillary and Emperor trump where jesuit run puppets

Breakdown
Mike Pence, self-described "evangelical Catholic"

Chris Christie, Roman Catholic

Newt Gingrich, Roman Catholic, Council on Foreign Relations

Michael T. Flynn, Roman Catholic

Rudy Giuliani, Roman Catholic, 9/11 coadjutor, alleged Knight of Malta

Jared Kushner, fan of the Count of Monte Cristo ("Count of the Mount of Christ;" story about the Jesuit General getting revenge on all of the Order's enemies during its suppression)

Steve Bannon, chief strategist and Senior Counselor for the Presidency of Donald Trump, former executive chair of Breitbart News, Jesuit-trained from Georgetown

Lou Barletta, Roman Catholic

Chris Collins, Roman Catholic

Tom Marino, Roman Catholic

Devin Nunes, Roman Catholic

Anthony Scaramucci, Roman Catholic, Council on Foreign Relations

Eric Trump, Jesuit-trained from Georgetown and serves asboard member of Georgetown's Business, Society, and Public Policy Initiative

Ivanka Trump, attended Jesuit Georgetown for two years

David Malpass, Jesuit-trained from Georgetown, Vice President of the Council for National Policy, leading appointment selections for positions involving economic issues

Keith Kellogg, trained by Jesuit at Santa Clara University, leading appointment selections for positions involving national defense issues

Michael Catanzaro, trained by Jesuits at Fordham University and St. Ignatius High School, leading the policy implementation team for energy independence

Andrew Bremberg, graduate of Catholic University of America Executive Legal Action Lead

James Carafano, Jesuit-trained from Georgetown University, reported to be the primary aide to the State Department of Trump administration transition team

Ed Feulner, Roman Catholic former President and founder of Heritage Foundation; Jesuit-trained from Regis and Georgetown Universities

Ken Blackwell, Jesuit-trained from Xavier University, leading appointment selections for positions involving domestic issues.

Boris Epshteyn, Trump's foremost spokesman; Jesuit-trained from Georgetown.

Betsy DeVos has just been appointed Secretary of Education. DeVos is the sister of Knight of Malta Erik Prince

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/23/politics/betsy-devos-picked-for-education-secretary/index.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_DeVos#Early_life_and_education

its ze jows right? you sure?

look further down the rabbit hole

iu

fed established -> 1913
israel -> 1947

think bout it

Last edited:
What is the new world order doing about nuclear disarmament. Surely if nuclear warfare breaks out, all their money and power will mean jack s**t?

ATM.... Nuclear weapons, in the hands of both the Russians & Chinese, are the only thing standing in the NWO's way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back