Fixture The next 6. Where will we be after Round 12.

Bigger

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2001
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
need to take a good look at themselves
I have us finishing third on 15 wins but I am a freak.

But this could go terribly, terribly wrong.

This bye, we need to go into a small room, look David Mundy in the eye and then decide to - very, very f^cken seriously - #DoItForDave

poshman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
There's so many games to come between the too eight sides. It will settle down

Heading into our game against the dees with a top three ladder position on the line is not a position I thought we would be in.

The other positive from this year is our draw isn't easy. Technically it will get harder but unless the VAFL screw us completely it shouldn't be massively harder.

Aug 22, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
My prediction is a freo - Geelong grand final and we flog them by 19pts
Knowing the VAFL it will be a Kardinya park home GF too because they have to prep the MCG for the Rugby or some other bullshit

I reckon we have to win 6 of the last 9 to prove we are relevant to the rest of Australia and to instill belief in our group that we are good enough to win the lot

On our day I reckon we are good enough this year. Bring it on.

Sep 24, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Friday night against Melbourne and a derby Saturday night game is excellent! Love me some prime time dockers, especially a night derby

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I like the way we Marvel then Optus all the way till the last round. Like we have two home grounds and finish at Manuka in the last round.
This round will really shape the 8.

Mags98

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
what did our executives plan out for our next few years again? was it 3 top 4 finishes and a couple of flags?

lots were clowning on that call when it came out, starting to look pretty good already, good timing

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
After taking my 6yr old son and 4yr old daughter to the brizzy game....its a definitely pro.
The first game my daughter went to was when she was 4, coincidentally against Carlton. She was standing up on my knee watching them warm up, when she suddenly yelled in her cute kiddie voice ‘Carlton suck’. I was quite taken aback as I had no clue where she might have got that from.😳

The first game my daughter went to was when she was 4, coincidentally against Carlton. She was standing up on my knee watching them warm up, when she suddenly yelled in her cute kiddie voice ‘Carlton suck’. I was quite taken aback as I had no clue where she might have got that from.😳

That's the honesty and clarity of vision of a child. They are brutally honest as I'm sure you'd know.

Little arseholes sometimes, but in this case, she's spot on.

Back