• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cows, still cant even get anything right, pissweak when another club names your new coach.
Mob of losers will never be as strong as the Power will be in the future, because you are the most idiotic, moronic, cretins who ever barracked for a footy side.
Killer Power exhibit A

So it was reported on the news last night that Walsh would be named coach today, was all over twitter for the last 24 hours that he would be named coach today, was talked about endlessly on talkback radio yesterday that he would be named coach today, but apparently Koch is the one that broke protocol?

Nice work :thumbsu:
Regardless of who said what, he should have just shut his mouth.

So it was reported on the news last night that Walsh would be named coach today, was all over twitter for the last 24 hours that he would be named coach today, was talked about endlessly on talkback radio yesterday that he would be named coach today, but apparently Koch is the one that broke protocol?

Where do you think all of that came from mate. Seriously, you know very well that Kochie has broken protocol. Its no big deal for mine but being a TV host has finally caught up with him. Our Club has been tight as a drum on this and for whatever reason, yours hasn't. I didn't have you marked down as the naive type.:cool:

Anyway the main thing is we got our man. I couldn't give two sh*ts about what Kochie said. Let him speak on that cringeworthy breakfast show next year when the results speak.

For all they have done right off field in the last couple of years, this effort by Koch head sets them back as and brands them a juvenile and unprofessional outfit with no class whatsoever - their true selves in other words

The Cows, still cant even get anything right, pissweak when another club names your new coach.
Mob of losers will never be as strong as the Power will be in the future, because you are the most idiotic, moronic, cretins who ever barracked for a footy side.
Tantrum.gif

It's different when various AFL media rumours sprout, but Koch has official ties with Walsh, and is obviously a credible source on the matter. As club president, he should've kept his mouth shut. Unprofessional.

If the shoe was on the other foot, and Chapman broke Port news before the club, I'd imagine Koch would have kittens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Kochie, but that's a dick move.

I can't stand Kochie and it absolutely was a dick move.

Totally agree. Can you imagine the uproar from Port supporters if the Crows had announced the next Power coach? We'd cop sanctions from the AFL in response to all the whinging.

Last edited:

I wonder who's alias you are? :)

Happy if its Walsh, hopefully we got our second in charge no matter what the title of the role locked away before Port knew we were after theirs as I'd think there were limited people available who are willing to come to Adelaide.

He's the first source from within the industry to announce it. The rest were journalists.

Not very presidential if you ask me.

I also wonder whether Bailey passing was part of his move here (Agreeing to) as there is a lot of talk about he would never coach the crows, he was Bailey's best mate according to that article, maybe he wants to finish what his best mate started? That could be the turnaround from his never coach us statement??

Im going to be very sensitive about this comment so apologies if anyone takes offence, its not intended:

Is it possible that Bails basically told the club they had to get Walsh?

(havent read the last few pages, apologies if already covered)

Is Walshy really coming to the Crows???

Well….Which is the club of destination choice now?

Must be something wrong with the culture at Port (still) for a coach to want out.:D:rolleyes:

Smart move Walshy….if it's true.

But I wonder if Kochie's prematurely gone all LINDY waa waa waa.

Wasn't all that hard to tear them apart now was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back