• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer it goes before the club makes an announcement the longer Koch looks like an unprofessional Kochead.
We've been tight on announcements since Fagan took the helm and even during the process to get Fagan. Can't see Koch's little tantrum speeding up our internal process. We'll make the announcement when we are ready...Will take some time for Walsh to watch the 97 & 98 flags plus the round 15 Showdown win all while wearing his new AFC attire. Then we'll announce. We are Adelaide!

We've been tight on announcements since Fagan took the helm and even during the process to get Fagan. Can't see Koch's little tantrum speeding up our internal process. We'll make the announcement when we are ready...Will take some time for Walsh to watch the 97 & 98 flags plus the round 15 Showdown win all while wearing his new AFC attire. Then we'll announce. We are Adelaide!
Timely post haha

Why would any assistant speak glowingly about another club other than the throwaway line 'we respect them' in game week

Exactly, very strange thing to say in a supposed piece of journalism. Until u realise the "journalist writing it".

Now u mention it I remember Ken Hinkley talking up the Power in interviews for years when he was assistant at other clubs which must be why he got the job there ;)

So it was reported on the news last night that Walsh would be named coach today, was all over twitter for the last 24 hours that he would be named coach today, was talked about endlessly on talkback radio yesterday that he would be named coach today, but apparently Koch is the one that broke protocol?

Nice work :thumbsu:

Kochie holds a very different position than the others that were reporting on Walsh.

He should have kept his mouth shut.

Nicknames? I'd be happy with Courtney.

Welcome aboard Phil. We don't accept mediocrity anymore, that's why you're here, let's kick some arse.

...plus, now we have a coach in Trade Week.

And you know what else? even though Kochhead let the cat out of the bag this morning, it still doesn't feel like we rushed the announcement.

Sad Bassett or Clarkson didn't get the role. But, let's move on. We're back, baby!

Kochie holds a very different position than the others that were reporting on Walsh.

He should have kept his mouth shut.

Imagine your former boss announcing to all and sundry who your next employer was. I'd be mortified if my new employer hadn't officially told anyone yet. Lack of respect for his employees by Kochhead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright folks - I'm shutting this one down.
Please move to the appropriate thread with Phil in the title.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/phil-walsh-new-afc-coach.1079288/unread

Main reason for closing threads - because its not something we often do - is the amount of pure vomit about the port board and their club that is in here. Mods have been busy and whilst handling reports, not had the time to keep things as clean as we'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back