Not open for further replies.

LeeARM

Premiership Player
May 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
The Next AFL Game Is Being Developed By Big Ant Studios

Announced by Press Start yesterday.

It only took 11 years :laughing:. I'm a bit mixed on this, Wicked Witch were finally making some decent progress with this and now I assume the engine will be started again from scratch. I assume the series will be a lot better in the long run but I don't know how Big Ant are these days, I haven't kept up with their games in years.

Big Ant are a bigger and better company than they were 11 years ago and they also own the licence to AFL games now. They can finally build the game they intended with AFL Live and build on it for the future.

As long as the community supports the game I'm confident we will get a game that is worth playing.

Been a lot of snark form all sides since Big Ant lost the rights. 11 years is a long time for that to build. Live by the sword, die by the sword I guess, cannot wait to see what sort of game is released given that sort of internal and external pressure.

Bring back the shirtfront button from AFL 99 please BigAntStudios

I know this would normally be the correct board but we're using the thread on the parent VG board for visibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back