Oppo Camp The Next Chapter: Round 2 Opposition

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe some of us want to get off the ride already, to clean up the round 1 vomit we've covered ourselves in, but like it or not the footy keeps on coming!

Tonight: Adelaide v Richmond. I'm feeling that Adelaide don't have the stomach, which means that Richmond will have made a flying start to 2018, which means that some of us will want to empty our stomachs some more.

Friday: North Melbourne v St Kilda.
I'm curious about this game. No, serious. NM might take a while to build, but it'll be interesting to see the development of their younger players.

Saturday: Carlton v Gold Coast.
I think that Carlton might win this one. Disappointing.

Saturday: Collingwood v GWS.
Where's there's life there's... Anyway, go Pies!

Saturday: Brisbane v Melbourne.
After lengthy negotiations, Melbourne players have agreed to saddle up and play another round of football. I think Brisbane might make them regret it.

Saturday: Fremantle v Essendon.
If Collingwood win on Saturday afternoon then my interest in football will be at its peak, and I'll care quite a bit about this game.

Sunday: Chocolate day. Western Bulldogs v Eagles.
It was evident that the Bulldogs were on strike last weekend, even if they didn't announce it, but they should win if the strike is over.

Sunday: Sydney v Port Adelaide.
One of the best matches of the round.

Monday; Geelong v Hawthorn.
Match of the round. Tom Mitchell will have 18 disposals, Geelong will win by 93 points.

Martin gotta get a week for that dog act.

Fogarty sheesh boy has a good leg.
Will be a real test for Chrisso and the new regime.
In the past no way would a reigning Brownlow Medallist be cited for that.
If Cox went for a bump that rode up, why wouldn’t a deliberate tunnel be judged in the negative?

Good to see Rance dominating (?) again!
Amazing how the best defender since Reagan struggles when he's actually manned up;)

Good game. Martin just drags them back into every match they are down in. Phenomenal player.

Laird is a weapon.

Martin is the Reason Tigers won the Flag last Year

Jenkins is toweling Rance up like something to remember.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Left field,

Fogarty reminds me of Jarrod Molloy in the right ways. And I loved watching Molloy.

I’m back, madly inlove with Fogarty loki04

Love his grunt work. Has campaigner in him. Love it. Will be a beast when he goes into the middle.

He loves it looks for contact at every opportunity! Will make team mates walk taller when he matures!

As we speak Fogs body work keeping Richmond def out of contest, allows Yolman to easy mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back