The next dynasty

Remove this Banner Ad

timokane

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Alway now a days want to know if we will ever see another ala Brisbane lions 2001-2003,Hawthorns 2013-2015 and a tigers 17,19-20 type dynasty ever again.

Which team do we have pencilled in as the next big thing.

I feel we are currently in a stage of transition. Be it a Melbourne flag in 2021 and Cats flag in 2022.

I think we are still in a changing phase.

But who do we like moving forward like can win say 3 flags in 4 years and stamp their authority on the rest of the competition.

Like to see it happen again.

Love it to be Collingwood time will tell but i feel as a club and as a team they are in a right place and a feel good feel about the place these days.

But who knows come finals.

So who do we feel are in the best position going forward and can be the next likely next big dynasty in the AFL.

Port, Sydney and Freo are the best placed in the medium term IMO.

Pies are running on vibes and aren't all that young.
Are there some potential superstars in the Sydney Academy that we don't know about? Because I think a few of our highly touted younger players have had disappointing seasons this year.
And do you think Johm Longmire will go on a GF winning spree in his 15th-plus year as Swans Head Coach, or somebody else will be there?

Are there some potential superstars in the Sydney Academy that we don't know about? Because I think a few of our highly touted younger players have had disappointing seasons this year.
And do you think Johm Longmire will go on a GF winning spree in his 15th-plus year as Swans Head Coach, or somebody else will be there?

I am bullish on the young Sydney players, yes they are having a down year this year which is to be expected post a GF smashing and with all the key defenders out.

GC have a bunch of talent coming into the right age and signed up.

Once they give Dew the flick I can see them kicking on. Finally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alway now a days want to know if we will ever see another ala Brisbane lions 2001-2003,Hawthorns 2013-2015 and a tigers 17,19-20 type dynasty ever again.

Which team do we have pencilled in as the next big thing.

I feel we are currently in a stage of transition. Be it a Melbourne flag in 2021 and Cats flag in 2022.

I think we are still in a changing phase.

But who do we like moving forward like can win say 3 flags in 4 years and stamp their authority on the rest of the competition.

Like to see it happen again.

Love it to be Collingwood time will tell but i feel as a club and as a team they are in a right place and a feel good feel about the place these days.

But who knows come finals.

So who do we feel are in the best position going forward and can be the next likely next big dynasty in the AFL.
Timmy you are certainly creating a thread OP dynasty.

Still looks like the Dees. Don’t see the colliwobbles pulling it off even if they win this year.

Port …but only with Kenny.

But the Porty fans despise Ken.

Without Kenny there is no Port powerhouse juggernaut.

So Port needs Ken.

You just know it makes sense.
If he turns us into a flag dynasty team, build the man a bronze statue over at alberton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back