MMA-Other The Next Evolution of Combat Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Its okay until it turns into 2 (or more) on to one guy. I don't mind having a 5v5 survival, but you shouldn't be allowed to fight another bloke already in a fight. If you're lucky enough to end your opponent you get a break until there is another one available.

Its okay until it turns into 2 (or more) on to one guy. I don't mind having a 5v5 survival, but you shouldn't be allowed to fight another bloke already in a fight. If you're lucky enough to end your opponent you get a break until there is another one available.
There was a 3 on 1 from the get-go that i didnt bother posting, like you said, over before jt begins

So is the next evolution of MMA as simple as the Russian and surrounding areas to dominate. Makhachev, Khamzat and even Said Nurmagomedov could be champs in the next year or two, seems to be such a disparity in grappling with them and anyone.

In general for combat sports there are so many different things happening, Jake Paul, Triller, bare knuckle, etc, it's very interesting and I really don't know where it finishes. I think Pulev has a great job though in Triller, having the honour of knocking out old MMA heavyweights with shot chins.

So is the next evolution of MMA as simple as the Russian and surrounding areas to dominate. Makhachev, Khamzat and even Said Nurmagomedov could be champs in the next year or two, seems to be such a disparity in grappling with them and anyone.

In general for combat sports there are so many different things happening, Jake Paul, Triller, bare knuckle, etc, it's very interesting and I really don't know where it finishes. I think Pulev has a great job though in Triller, having the honour of knocking out old MMA heavyweights with shot chins.

I don't see it shifting too much from what it is now.

It seems because it's been proven over and over again, that the best ingredients for a top fighter now are being (at least) very good at striking, very good at submissions, and above all, having an elite wrestling background.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back