Prediction The Next Five (The Next Four Pt. 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think we’ll beat the crows. Barrass back will help if we need to try and use Gov forward.

I just keep thinking back to 06 when we got pumped by port away and then lost to the dogs at home in consecutive weeks, and it was season over. Still a long way to go, hopefully we can hold on for at least top 4.

If we can win the next 2 and then get back to almost full strength we’ll be ok.

Think we’ll beat the crows. Barrass back will help if we need to try and use Gov forward.

I just keep thinking back to 06 when we got pumped by port away and then lost to the dogs at home in consecutive weeks, and it was season over. Still a long way to go, hopefully we can hold on for at least top 4.

If we can win the next 2 and then get back to almost full strength we’ll be ok.

If we want to finish top 4 we don't have any other option.

What a bunch of sky falling, world imploding, negative pussies. Seriously, WTF.

A SEASON is exactly that. It’s a long season. There’s ebbs and flows.

We get some star players back, find our mojo, get top 4 and have every chance.

Stop with the f’ing melts.

Think we will go like this:

Crows - Win
GWS - Win
Pies - Loss
Bulldogs - Win
North - Win
Freo - Win
Port - Loss
Melbourne - Win
Lions - Win

For 17 wins.

I am still quite bullish on a top 4 and if we get JK and Darling back in full gear by the Bulldogs games i could even see us wining the Port game and Smashing Melbourne at home to solidify our chances for top 4.

We haven't been smashed like a few of the other teams in the 8 and if any team lost their two key forwards and played a forward line with minimal experience together they would struggle too.

We still have JK & Shuey at their best so lets hope they get back into gear leading into finals.

Not sure about the Adelaide game we were average last night but remember Essendon thrashed Geelong earlier this season so we need to improve , nine day break will help ...hoping to win three of the next five games !

Yeah what is up with the Dons. Been that way for years. So mercurial and hot and cold. One week lose to Carlton, another week thrash the top team at their home.

What a bunch of sky falling, world imploding, negative pussies. Seriously, WTF.

A SEASON is exactly that. It’s a long season. There’s ebbs and flows.

We get some star players back, find our mojo, get top 4 and have every chance.

Stop with the f’ing melts.
Thank goodness, geez there are 9 games left a long season to go. We are in this up to our eye balls

Reckon we will lose next week against the Crows in a close one. They've been hammered in the media lately and I reckon it will be a sloppy contested slow scoring game full of fumbles and turnovers.

Then we will bounce back with a win over GWS with JK back. Head to the G against Collingwood and win the unthinkable. Hoodoo over!

Reckon we will lose next week against the Crows in a close one. They've been hammered in the media lately and I reckon it will be a sloppy contested slow scoring game full of fumbles and turnovers.

Then we will bounce back with a win over GWS with JK back. Head to the G against Collingwood and win the unthinkable. Hoodoo over!

I could handle a loss next week if we ended up winning at the G.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bottom line is we cant know if it was a lack of effort (still inexplicable), or the team crashing to earth North Melbourne style after overachieving in 11 inspired weeks of footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back