Prediction The next four-club player

Who will be the next player to play AFL for four clubs?

• Jared Polec

Votes: 47 27.3%
  • Anthony Miles

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Tom Scully

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Jack Hombsch

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Lachie Henderson

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Sam Menegola

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Joel Hamling

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 48 27.9%
  • Other (none of those currently on 3)

Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Dom Tyson

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Jarryd Lyons

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Mav Weller

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters

littlegg

Senior List
Aug 8, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
awesome another thread ruined by bombers n blues fans zzzzz

on the topic, i reckon braydon preuss is a big chance at 26 and gws maybe slipping down the ladder in the years to come, the club might go for Briggs who is younger and has more upside?

I think ‘Other’ is a big shout with Sam Frost

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Gotta be josh caddy if he can't cement a spot this year.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Jesse Hogan in 2 years

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
+1 for Caddy, just doesn't fit or have a natural role in our current 22. Has proven he's keen to move for more opportunity and regular games.
Who can you see picking him up? Wouldn't mind him at the Dogs now we've lost Dickson and Lloyd

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Who can you see picking him up? Wouldn't mind him at the Dogs now we've lost Dickson and Lloyd
I don't know where he necessarily fits, only that he's certainly talented enough to play regular AFL and is proven at a high level.
Best 22's are different at every club but he absolutely walks into some of them in the league.

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A club that is in a premiership window might think he can help them
Which I'd hope is us, at least from next year onwards. He'd easily improve our EF side if he took the spot of Ed Richards or Roarke Smith.

Ironically, I wonder if Geelong would be interested in taking him back to extend their window?

Jared Polec still my tip to become one just doesn’t fit our list and where we are at, no longer on big money after being front ended so that’s no longer a burden

Frosty currently on 3, hawthorn might flick him off at some stage during their rebuild and will get a gig at a top 4 team as Kpd depth. Would be the best ever 4 team player.
Not any where near this man
376ea4a1b27bcf84c25098697f8f2c3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Eh Saad only played his first game for Essendon in 2018. He might not of won a final, but his first two seasons were at least decent with 24 wins. If he was at Carlton he would of won only 9 games in the same period.
He jumped ship after only one bad season, but we finished only half a game behind Carlton. Saad has walked out on two clubs now, and it wouldn’t surprise me if he did it again tbh.
Its not the wins or losses for walking out. He went because of the state the club is in.

He has also stated this is his last move and will retire a Blue.

Daine

Debutant
Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
Its not the wins or losses for walking out. He went because of the state the club is in.

He has also stated this is his last move and will retire a Blue.

We don’t really know why he left Essendon - he stated he wasn’t going to make it public, but wanted a fresh start and thought about it for weeks before he made his decision.
After walking out on two clubs already I am not convinced that he will retire a Blue.

Apr 3, 2011
AFL Club
Sydney
Game over folks. Well played, Tom Hickey. And well played, Aussie_boy and BigFatNorthFan. Must admit I'm a bit embarrassed about omitting him from the poll.

James Aish and Andrew Phillips are at their 3rd clubs. Aish is only 25 so could easily bounce around again.

Phillips is 30 but you never know with ruckmen.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
James Aish and Andrew Phillips are at their 3rd clubs. Aish is only 25 so could easily bounce around again.

I rate Aish at Freo. Then again.... Him being from SA, port or crows could look at him

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
I rate Aish at Freo. Then again.... Him being from SA, port or crows could look at him
I can't see it. They've had ample chances to get Aish and didn't.

Milux

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
He's a good player.
Was coming along nicely at the Pies and we got rid too soon.
I agree. Showed some promising signs at the lions even though he clearly didn't want to be here. I watched him abit at the pies. Not so much at freo. But he should have a decent career should he settle into a line up.

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
on the topic, i reckon braydon preuss is a big chance at 26 and gws maybe slipping down the ladder in the years to come, the club might go for Briggs who is younger and has more upside?

He'd need to play one game at least for GWS and then piss off for it to materialise.

Him, Hogan and Aish are the same age (all born in 1995) which gives them ample time to go to a 4th.

Caddy and Polec likewise.

Henderson, less so.
Hombsch, likewise.

Meanwhile, Hickey is a legit chance for a 5th club.

Have Sydney draft a ruck or 2 (and trade in same quantity) from 2021's end to about 2023-24 and see Hickey off.

Ambrosia

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon

I thought Philips became very close at the end of this year with one of the interstate clubs being willing to pick him up if we didn’t resign him.

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
Josh caddy surely firming

Back