Prediction The Next Month

How many games will we win in the next month?

• None

Votes: 3 6.1%

Votes: 2 4.1%

Votes: 14 28.6%

Votes: 21 42.9%

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously most people know me as a pretty negative supporter, so it won't surprise most to hear that I'm struggling to see a win in those 6.

Definitely make or break for top 4, and I think we break fairly easily.

Obviously most people know me as a pretty negative supporter, so it won't surprise most to hear that I'm struggling to see a win in those 6.

Definitely make or break for top 4, and I think we break fairly easily.

Agree, I reckon we are still a good chance for the Spoon this year if North manage to get a few wins later in the season.

Watch us win all 6 then loose to Norf. I don't know about you but I would take that lol.

Agree, I reckon we are still a good chance for the Spoon this year if North manage to get a few wins later in the season.
They'll need 7 and a good percentage boost, so I think we're good for 17th at worst. Geez, you pessimistic supporters...

Can see the Dogs going undefeated at Marvel this season. They may lose to Port away but St. Kilda will get nowhere near them. Melbourne will be a tough game but Dogs will still win. Freo away not easy but Dogs should be too slick. Reckon they will go 3/1 in the next month.

They may lose to Port away but St. Kilda will get nowhere near them. Melbourne will be a tough game but Dogs will still win. Freo away not easy but Dogs should be too slick. Reckon they will go 3/1 in the next month.
Hope we give Saints a touch up.

I'm more looking forward to our games v Geelong and West Coast. If we can win one of those we have taken a massive step.

It would be so like the Bulldogs to lose to the Saints this week but end Melbourne's win streak the week after. It has vibes of 2008 about it when the Bulldogs lost to Norf in round nine, yet knocked off the undefeated Hawks the week after.

Hope we give Saints a touch up.

I'm more looking forward to our games v Geelong and West Coast. If we can win one of those we have taken a massive step.
Offer me a win and loss from those games and I'd be happy to take it, given these two fixtures in recent history have been the toughest to win. We haven't beaten Geelong on their home deck since our Wooden Spoon year of 2003.

I have a feeling we have only beaten West Coast once on their home deck since 2010.

Consecutive games against Geelong and WCE two seasons running. Those two games last year were a complete contrast with each other. We gave up a big lead against Geelong, yet we fought hard to come from behind (four goals down) to overrun the Eagles.

2-0 so far with a nice percentage boost to boot. Bookies have us as fans against the Dees, should be a much closer game that tonight though. After tonight, I'm still confident of knocking Freo off over there. So Dees, Eagles away and Cats away will be the important clashes. Particularly Dees with a game against Brisbane for them after us. If they drop 3 in a row, we could edge a game or two clear.

2-0 so far with a nice percentage boost to boot. Bookies have us as fans against the Dees, should be a much closer game that tonight though. After tonight, I'm still confident of knocking Freo off over there. So Dees, Eagles away and Cats away will be the important clashes. Particularly Dees with a game against Brisbane for them after us. If they drop 3 in a row, we could edge a game or two clear.
I think we are a better team than Melbourne, but it’s going to be hard to beat them with our injuries. 2 A grade midfielders missing, our two first choice rucks missing against the best ruck in the league, even missing Wood against their tall forwards would be handy.

Agree re Freo - we should be good enough over their despite our poor record in Perth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flicking back through this thread it looks like pretty much everyone bar CarnTheScray would have been happy with the 3 wins we got out of 4 games. And those who looked further forward to the next two would have been happy with 3 out of 6.

We're tracking well.

I reckon we're a decent chance to go at least 1 out of the next 2, making us 4/6 overall.
I would much prefer it was Geelong if I can only have the one win.

Flicking back through this thread it looks like pretty much everyone bar CarnTheScray would have been happy with the 3 wins we got out of 4 games. And those who looked further forward to the next two would have been happy with 3 out of 6.

We're tracking well.

I reckon we're a decent chance to go at least 1 out of the next 2, making us 4/6 overall.
I would much prefer it was Geelong if I can only have the one win.
Someone has to be the the voice of pessimism.

Just the scars of years gone by.

Just hope the team has another few gears come finals.

Someone has to be the the voice of pessimism.

Just the scars of years gone by.

Just hope the team has another few gears come finals.

The good news is that will regain players that enable us to go that extra gear.

Let’s just hope we’ve been through the worst of it, and we can regain a fit and firing Dunkley, Treloar and Martin.

Throw is McLean and Richards, and we could definitely improve a lot as a team.

Can’t wait to see what happens.

We have a good block coming up post the west coast game which I.think is gettable. Really want that top 2 position and then the afl to give us a marvel game week one of the finals...

We have a good block coming up post the west coast game which I.think is gettable. Really want that top 2 position and then the afl to give us a marvel game week one of the finals...

It would be marvelous if at Marvel but could be anywhere in Australia with Victoria's track record with Covid.

I wonder who we’d have to get to get a Marvel game? Surely if it was Brissy or Port we could ask for it but I still think the AFL would want it at the MCG (as ridiculous as that is). Any Melbourne club and it’s obviously no chance

I want us to be taken seriously - let’s beat the Cats

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
This is it really.

Our Port win in Adelaide wasn’t bad and the West Coast win too but the Eagles aren’t as scary at Marvel as they are in Perth.

We’re respected but not feared yet. We need to win one or both of our next two games to show we are a genuine prospect in 2021. My preference is still the Geelong one.

This is it really.

Our Port win in Adelaide wasn’t bad and the West Coast win too but the Eagles aren’t as scary at Marvel as they are in Perth.

We’re respected but not feared yet. We need to win one or both of our next two games to show we are a genuine prospect in 2021. My preference is still the Geelong one.
Did beat Brisbane as well, but overall a 3-2 record against top 8 opposition this year doesn't really prove much either way. The next 2 weeks will tell a bit

It is pleasing that we are 7-0 against those out of the 8, making it 16-1 in the past 2 years. Good result given our historical tendency to regularly drop games we really shouldn't.

Back