The next Poster

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope.
TNP has made a new year resolution to eat and healthily. Edited to say I just read this .:drunk: Left out the "and drink healthily " :confused:

Last edited:
Ha. Noticed no one relied to the last post.

No. Definitely not.

TNP has failed their new years resolution to eat healthy and exercise, a month and a half in.

Ha. Noticed no one relied to the last post.

No. Definitely not.

TNP has failed their new years resolution to eat healthy and exercise, a month and a half in.
I never had a new years resolution.

The next poster has had a piss problem at some stage in their life.

Yep. Never started a fight though.
TNP has been to America
Yep. A few times. Love it there. Been nearly everywhere there too, some places a few times over. Can't wait to go back again.

TNP is bald.

Short hair, but certainly not bald and never will be.
TNP is a civilised, salt of the earth type.
Salt of the earth bloody oath. Civilised.....that's not for me to say. :D

TNP has put away a slab in one sitting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let it be known, vegemite is the most foul tasting thing in history, regardless of what it's paired or infused with.
TNP will go to a North board meet up this year.
Yep. And I'll be having a skinful. :D

TNP has driven a car pissed before

Yep. And I'll be having a skinful. :D

TNP has driven a car pissed before
Yep, ashamed to say I have, as a 19 y.o. after a New Years Eve, thought I'd done a wonderful job of parking too, until my old man asked me to move my car parked half across the driveway. Have honestly never done it again.

TNP has a vinyl record collection

Yep, ashamed to say I have, as a 19 y.o. after a New Years Eve, thought I'd done a wonderful job of parking too, until my old man asked me to move my car parked half across the driveway. Have honestly never done it again.

TNP has a vinyl record collection
Certainly do! Got a huge range of music from the '50s right through to the '90s on vinyl. Some still have the Brashes price stickers on. Love it.

TNP has never been overseas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back