FTA-TV The Next Season Of "The Bachelorette" - It Could Be The Tackiest Yet !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 20, 2002
Mosman Village
AFL Club
Carlton
CH10 have started spruiking the next season of The Bachelorette with serial showbag Ali Oetjen being shown as the 'prize catch'.

However, if you were one of the potential suitors, would you really want to permanently hook-up with this looney ??

Here's some fun gossip from MSN Enterntainment :

It didn't take long for the split to become messy. There were reports that Ali had flown to LA, where Grant lives, to try and make things work, but that she ended it because he asked her to participate in a threesome. It's since come out that their Bachelor in Paradise co-star Keira Maguire started that rumour, and then it was reported that Grant was threatening legal action against her.

From Grant's side, he told Kyle & Jackie O Show hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson that he had ended things with Ali because when she was over at his house while he hosted a get-together, he had "left to go and find my friends. I came back inside and [a man] was going down on her on my stairs. So I kicked her out of my house that night."

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertain...p-cheating-scandal/ar-BBNr7FR?ocid=spartandhp

By the way, no coincidence that Keira & Jarrod plus the gay Bindi Irwin and one other couple have all split up just as a new season of 'Bachelor In Paradise' is being launched. Tragic try-hards ……. ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back